User Tag List

First 12345 Last

It's strange, I haven't had any issues with shaving yet. This is WITH a razor and shaving cream.

But I guess, it is because my hair is tameable compared to others. Last I heard, curly hair gets the worst when it comes to shaving. All but down "that" spot tends to grow out straight.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I think the idea of men shaving chests is weird. And then it gets all stubbly when it starts to grow back... The only body hair that I really don't like is back hair. I think I could support my SO shaving that.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    I think the idea of men shaving chests is weird. And then it gets all stubbly when it starts to grow back... The only body hair that I really don't like is back hair. I think I could support my SO shaving that.
    My husband has a little across his shoulders but it's very light in color and I don't mind it. My brother is very dark and very hairy and he had it waxed then eventually laser removal on his back.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    The stubble really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, there's a point-y-ish phase where if you're pressed together and moving (aka pretty much only during sex or wrestling topless) where it could be uncomfortable, but it really isn't any different from a girl's legs being stubbly... slightly ehh, but mostly unnoticeable.

A few back hairs isn't so bad either... but I knew a guy in the army that definitely wore a sweater 24/7 and literally had hair like puffing out from his collar of his shirt from where the shirt would flatten it to his neck or whatever. Preeetty unattractive. (Though, my own laziness with shaving in general makes me more likely to just deal with hair than not.)
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    The stubble really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, there's a point-y-ish phase where if you're pressed together and moving (aka pretty much only during sex or wrestling topless) where it could be uncomfortable, but it really isn't any different from a girl's legs being stubbly... slightly ehh, but mostly unnoticeable.

A few back hairs isn't so bad either... but I knew a guy in the army that definitely wore a sweater 24/7 and literally had hair like puffing out from his collar of his shirt from where the shirt would flatten it to his neck or whatever. Preeetty unattractive. (Though, my own laziness with shaving in general makes me more likely to just deal with hair than not.)
    I don't think the stubble would be uncomfortable, I just don't like the way it looks.

A few back hairs isn't bad, it's the sweater type status I'm not a fan of. haha
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

E,
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I wax my legs and pits. It's great. I hate body hair on myself, so I try to get rid of as much as possible. I shave my happy trail and chest hair too, as well as some other area hehe. I shave when I don't have time to wax obviously, but I've come to prefer waxing because of how it becomes easier to manage over time. I like to be almost completely hairless.

#1 positive feedback I get from guys is how soft my skin is. I don't want any body hair screwing that up!

I don't really care how a guy handles his body hair. I like a well-groomed dick though. It gets pretty nasty if they don't even trim it. All of the guys I've been with have had a pretty good balance of hair/no hair (for example, hairy legs but no hairy chest). I gotta say though that I enjoy kissing a guy more if he has a bit of scruff.
    This. Except i shave, not wax.

Oh yea, and i dont have chest hair. Lol
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I shave my arm pits. IT's pretty sweet. I love the feeling of no arm pit hair. It reminds of that song free bird. I'm not a huge fan of the song but when my arm pits make that squeaky sound from being bare I'm a dapper man.

It seriously is a great thing.

No air conditioning? No problemo but only if there is no arm pit hair and maybe a buzz cut.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

@GarrotTheThief Be grateful that Nature hath blessed you with a physical manifestation of masculinity.

Only gays and metros shave their chest and armpit hair. I further refuse to shave the nether regions. The hairiness shall aid stimulation when a female engulfs my genitalia in the caverns of her mouth.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Shaving is for squares! I do it like once a month or every other month.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Only gays and metros shave their chest and armpit hair.
    I hope you're joking around (Edit: rep says he is).
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I stopped shaving a few months ago for dry skin reasons. It weirded me out how used to havin shaved legs I am though. I never thought I'd care about hairy legs, but I ended up feeling a little yucky. Going back to shaving once every couple weeks probably. I've never been real meticulous about being clean shaven all the time.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.