User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Awful Habits

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Patronising behaviour from strangers...especially those of a similar age to me.

Two-faced people. I hate anyone who acts like a friend to my face, only for me to find out that they're bashing me behind my back.

People who refuse to stick up for what is right because they are afraid of becoming unpopular.

Oh, and trying to start a conversation in a public urinal. I'm there to piss not to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Oh, and trying to start a conversation in a public urinal. I'm there to piss not to talk.
    Worse yet, men who stand a foot or more from the urinal and end up dribbling piss on the floor.
    Likes Codex liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i don't drive, so I have pedestrian rage instead. slow walkers, people who bike on busy sidewalks, people who think the middle of the sidewalk is a cool place to talk in a circle with all your friends, people staring at their cell phone while walking and getting in my way as a result.
    Likes Opal, Hard, BadOctopus, Codex liked this post

MBTI
    IDFK

Thinking that just because they admit out loud they're assholes somehow magically gives them a free pass and they don't have to even try to improve their characters in any way. People who cannot take any criticism about their actions and instantly just flare up. People who think that freedom of speech means they have the right to racist/homophobic/whatever slurs without any repercussions. People whose response to any criticism regarding their thoughts or actions is "I HAVE THE RIGHT FOR MY OPINION" as if having a right for an opinion means no one is allowed to point out how f-ing stupid the said opinion is. People who just get incredibly defensive and emotional when you remind them of things that are facts.

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i don't drive, so I have pedestrian rage instead. slow walkers, people who bike on busy sidewalks, people who think the middle of the sidewalk is a cool place to talk in a circle with all your friends, people staring at their cell phone while walking and getting in my way as a result.
    Lol, oh man. I relate. The worst are people who start flooding the packed subway car before everyone has gotten off at the station. Whenever that happens I assume a broad, firm posture and walk like an ice breaker against the stream of morons. I've been called an asshole a few times because of this, but really, I'm the hero this town needs but doesn't deserve.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Nail biting, it's really uncomfortable to look at.

Checking their phones every second while talking.

Picking their wound's scab. My aunt likes to do that. It's disgusting.

Listening to music almost every morning. In. Full. Volume. Good thing my neighbor tamed this habit, now it's only once every week.

Typing like this "POG M Y GPODD D!1!" whenever they're excited, or randomly when in a serious online group discussion.

Calling themselves ugly or any other negative stuff. When you agree or keep quiet, they get angry and when you say differently, they'll keep on insisting that they are.

Etc.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d87e2tg.gif
    Enneagream: 5w4 “The Iconoclast”
    Alignment: True Neutral

Just open up your eyes, why don't you grow up and see?
    But what the hell is "growing up" and tell me when will I be?
    Can a single person out there just explain it to me?
    Hey, just tell me how... It's not like I care now.

3ds FC: 4227-3113-2555