User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Default Your Last Derp Moment

Share the last stupid thing you said or did. Come on, don't be shy. Those who can't laugh at themselves only make it easier for others to do it for them.

I'll start. A couple nights ago, I told a small group of family and friends, "I didn't use to like roquefort or gorgonzola, but lately, stinky cheese has been growing on me."

Likes five sounds, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ good one!

Last week, I took my dog to the vet for a check-up, and noticed the vet had a new colorful tattoo on his forearm, a banner with his wife's name and orange lilies around it.

The first thing out of my mouth - I told him it was "cute". I'm pretty sure when guys get a tattoo, the effect they are going for is specifically not cuteness.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
    Likes kyuuei liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ That reminds me of one of my buddy's ex-wives (Before they were married) .. I was at a military ball, and dressed in my dress blues. I was already pretty upset it was Class A status ONLY and the sexist pigs from the CAV wouldn't let us wear our big boy pants, and so all the females were forced to wear skirts. Still, I was pretty proud or whatever, trying to pretend I knew how to walk in high heels. The girl came up to me, and was introduced by my buddy, and she told me first thing, "Oh my god, you're so cute. Like a stewardess!" ... I could have ripped that girls head off right then. It took every single bone in my body to walk away without saying or doing anything. I just about faced, and started marching.

Stupidest thing I've done lately.. hmm.. where to begin?... I do stupid silly stuff on the daily. But I think the more embarrassing thing I tend to do frequently is I try singing/speaking out loud in French when I'm walking, and usually by myself down the street full of busy cars. But I've been busted a couple times seemingly talking to myself/singing to myself loudly and not very nicely by bikers passing by.

Also, there was a dude with a stereotypical dude truck.. Big ass truck, all black, rims, old english across the back window. Windows were down... And the titanic song was BLARING out of the truck. The Titanic song. The dude was a tiny skinny guy with huge aviators on. I was stuck in traffic with this guy, and my mouth was just wide open staring and gaping at this scene. The dude looks over at me, and gives me a "Sup little lady" nod, thinking I'm obviously checking him out. I couldn't believe my eyes.. and I had no clue how to react to that.

I accidentally called my professor a jerk when I realized the gathering that didn't even involve me threw away half a platter of perfectly good uneaten fresh fruit instead of offering it to the student body for consumption. And by student body I mean me. I walked in, food in trash, and said out loud "Oh my god what a bunch of jerks! Who wastes food like that?!" And my professor, who did it, just happened to be behind me. Noooottt getting any letters of recommendation from that one.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Also, there was a dude with a stereotypical dude truck..
    Brodozer.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes kyuuei, 93JC liked this post

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I thought corporatism meant rule by corporations, turns out that's crony capitalism or cronyism...well not exactly. If the tern corporatism weren't taken it could be used to describe what I meant. Anyway my point was that I hate that even though I love capitalism. It's especially daft because I was a poli sci major (although my program was not focused on theory very much).

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Accidentally fell asleep after work, woke up at 8:30 pm, thought it was AM and started packing lunch. Unfortunately the boyfriend was there to witness that. ><
    Likes kyuuei, BadOctopus liked this post

Gryffindor Prefect OneLovelyAdventure's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so

Last night I was in my dorm's laundry room, which has a vending machine in it. I bought a soda opened it, and it started fizzing all over the place. Then I ended up spazzing out and panicking, trying to find a garbage can to let the soda fizz into. It turned out that the "garbage can" I found was someone's newly cleaned clothes.
    "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell 'Tuesday,' even if he doesn't spell it right, but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling 'Tuesday' simply doesn't count." -- Winnie the Pooh

ENFP 3w2-7w6-8w7 sx/so
    Neutral Good | SLUAI | Sanguine-Choleric
    Gryffindor | Wampus
    Sagittarius Sun | Sagittarius Moon | Aquarius Rising

Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Stupidest thing I've done lately.. hmm.. where to begin?... I do stupid silly stuff on the daily. But I think the more embarrassing thing I tend to do frequently is I try singing/speaking out loud in French when I'm walking, and usually by myself down the street full of busy cars. But I've been busted a couple times seemingly talking to myself/singing to myself loudly and not very nicely by bikers passing by.
    I forgot to post this earlier.

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes kyuuei liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hello, my name is Octopus. It's been zero days since my last derp moment.

Today I had to go to Costco. As we all know, that place is a waking nightmare this time of year, and that was especially true today, with Thanksgiving being only two days away. It took me half an hour to find a parking space, and when I got to the entrance, I discovered that I'd left my Costco card at home. Why I would take it out of my wallet in the first place is anyone's guess. So I had to go home, find my card, go all the way back, and find a parking spot all over again.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I have a sinus infection right now and took NyQuil last night. Accidentally too much NyQuil. I spent about twenty minutes staring at a wall then hobbled around in circles for a few minutes then went to bed. About an hour later I felt like I was spinning, practically jumped out of bed and saw red and green flecks all over the place.

Kids, don't take NyQuil for the high. It ain't fun.