User Tag List

First 12

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I struggle to find well fitting shoes because I have large feet and on one occasion I was hiring ski boots.

I found one pair that looked ok, tried them on and wisely proclaimed: "No...these don't fit either, the problem is the inside is much smaller than the outside." To be honest that's a mild one, I do plenty of stupid...unforgivably dumb things. If you were to ask my family they would probably recall them better.

Oh yeah also skiing we had to catch a train up to the actual peaks and my dad pointed out the wrong train, we found out it was wrong and got off to the right one a few minutes before it was due to leave, except I took someone else's skis which were identical to mine......except for being 3 foot shorter. And the best part is I dashed across for my skis, leaving the small kiddy ones with a puzzled conductor, but then had to dash back a 3rd time to give the crying child her skis back.

I shouldn't be allowed outside on my own.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    isfj

Had to lift someone. Ended up dripping sweat on them. No, it wasn't a sexy situation.
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

I called my boyfriend's family's friend/guest 'Bob' instead of 'Tony.' He just looked like his name was Bob. I was so sure his name was Bob. My brain had absolutely no doubts about the fact that this guy was Bob.

I watched 'The Hobbit - 5 Armies,' and confidently told my boyfriend that Fili, Kili, and Thorin (spoiler! does anybody care? but, spoiler...) don't die. I've read the books a million times, so I should know. But then, they died. I realized afterwards that I was thinking of Merry and Pippin, not Fili and Kili and Thorin. I was so sure nobody died in The Hobbit. I was thinking, 'Yeah, they're gonna come home, and everyone's gonna talk about how tall they've grown, because they've been drinking the water from the Forest of Fangorn with the Ents, and then they're all gonna scour the Shire. Hey wait, why isn't anybody scouring the Shire? Is the movie over? That sucked!' Derp de derrr!! Time to watch it all over from the beginning starting with The Fellowship so that I can get my facts straight.

I said the word 'derp de durr' today but I can't remember the context in which I said it. Apparently, the dumbness of the moment also affected my memory so that I cannot remember what I was being dumb about. But I insist I was being dumb earlier today.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

While I was shopping yesterday I decided to browse the book section of the store to see if there was anything interesting. My little sister said there was an Edgar Allan Poe book on the shelf, for the life of me I couldn't see it. I was right in front of it....I didnt get the book lol
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari