12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default The Chicago Bears Suck

42 - 0 at half time against Green Bay. Green Bay is in the middle of f***ing nowhere. It's a low point in recent history.

Why o why does this team suck so bad?

31 players that have been on other teams. Green Bay has 5. What does that say?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    42 - 0 at half time against Green Bay. Green Bay is in the middle of f***ing nowhere. It's a low point in recent history.

Lol....I've been saying the bears suck for years and I'm from Illinois. It's so bad I've become a Green Bay fan just so i could remember what winning feels like.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Marc Trestman
    Jay Cutler
    Free Agency
    The defense...

I'm watching right now and it's painful although I'm still stunned the Lions pulled that win out of their ass today. I shouldn't be, they've done it more than once this season but....I'm completely expecting 0-16 every season.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Lol....I've been saying the bears suck for years and I'm from Illinois. It's so bad I've become a Green Bay fan just so i could remember what winning feels like.
    Somehow it feels worse now than it was a few years ago. There was a time they were good. I think mid to late 80s.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It seems like the offensive line is bad. The defense is horrible. The quarterback is a good athlete but an ineffective leader. The receivers are good I think as is the running back.

Watching Jay Cutler play against Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers over the past few weeks is telling. They always blame the quarterback though in Chicago and it's not just about him. It's not even mostly him IMO. Something is fundamentally broken in Chicago in the way something is fundamentally right in New England. It is persistent performance, good or bad, over a period of many years.

Tri-type 639
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

awww, it says you need a hug.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
    Likes highlander liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

It seems like the offensive line is bad. The defense is horrible. The quarterback is a good athlete but an ineffective leader. The receivers are good I think as is the running back.

Watching Jay Cutler play against Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers over the past few weeks is telling. They always blame the quarterback though in Chicago and it's not just about him. It's not even mostly him IMO. Something is fundamentally broken in Chicago in the way something is fundamentally right in New England. It is persistent performance, good or bad, over a period of many years.
    this is good info for me for when i'm watching with company. To be honest I'm not that well versed in football but there are rumors our current coach might be fired when his contract expires.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

I don't care, I'm going to win my fantasy football matchup this week. That's all that matters.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

I would say your Bears have nothing on my Oakland Raiders.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    I would say your Bears have nothing on my Oakland Raiders.
    I have to agree with this. At least the Bears have won a game.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes TreeBob liked this post