INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    awww, it says you need a hug.
    I think a lot of us do

I was over at someone's house last night. He hangs out the Bears flag on game days. He currently is hanging it upside down because he is mad at them .

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

[insert random humorous jay cutler meme floating around the average Chicagoan's Facebook news/status update feed]
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    [insert random humorous jay cutler meme floating around the average Chicagoan's Facebook news/status update feed]
    Smokin' Jay Cutler
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Luv Deluxe liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

I used to live across from the entrance (that path that goes from roosevelt, I was at 11th and wabash. to the stadium the bears play at, I hated game days, so many people. in the area. beginning and end of the game i wouldn't leave my apartment, in the middle it was fine. but I could listen to lollapalooza from my balcony theorectically, I can't recall if I ever did I think I was always out of town during that time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I used to live across from the entrance (that path that goes from roosevelt, I was at 11th and wabash. to the stadium the bears play at, I hated game days, so many people. in the area. beginning and end of the game i wouldn't leave my apartment, in the middle it was fine. but I could listen to lollapalooza from my balcony theorectically, I can't recall if I ever did I think I was always out of town during that time.
    these places evoke strong visuals for me. This city is etched in my brain from the giant bean to the art museum and the museum of science and industry. These were the fun places we went to on field trips growing up here.

I'm amazed at how much you know about the city.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    these places evoke strong visuals for me. This city is etched in my brain from the giant bean to the art museum and the museum of science and industry. These were the fun places we went to on field trips growing up here.

I'm amazed at how much you know about the city.
    I lived there from 2006-2011. I hope I know a little bit of the city.

I know nothing about football though. I have friends who like both football and hockey and they'll be like "blah blah lost or something similar" and I'm like is that football or hockey?

also this: NFL Opens Counseling Center To Help Bears Fans Cope With Devastating Blowouts | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so