User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Naw, we can use FaceBook for that stuff.
    I don't think my address is on facebook, is it?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #12
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't think my address is on facebook, is it?
    Not sure. I can go look!

    Anyway, more on track, I like what Skylights said here:

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Well, as a preface, I'm not sure I think that the concept of a "targeted individual" is necessarily going to be very helpful in getting away from whatever situation you are in. It seems to rely on paranoid and victimized thinking. I would primarily suggest moving away from the "targeted individual" perspective and moving towards a perspective of being an individual with agency facing systematic oppression from a source.
    Horrible feelings of vulnerability and powerlessless can occur when one labels themselves as primarily a target. But in general situations, we have some agency to get ourselves off the grid and look out for ourselves.

    If you can pinpoint an actual source, then you now have something specific to resist/avoid and develop a strategy around.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes skylights liked this post

  3. #13
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not sure. I can go look!
    I never put it on, but i do shop online so it's possible that it got it that way. facebook knows when I miss a call, I'm like if I wanted to use the phone it would not be on silent in a completely different room.

    though I doubt it be correct, it claims i'm my mother's mom even though I never said that.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #14
    Senior Member Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    @skylights @Jennifer

    My point was more that you could dig up a general location if @baccheion feels unsafe/isolated. I didn't mean to imply you keep tabs on users' personal data.

    Also, I get that this is in most cases mental, but I would prefer to err by treating it as legitimate.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Retmeishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I'm a Targeted Individual (or something similar). Putting aside any belief that I'm insane and am imagining all that's happening to me, why do you think someone would do this to me? How do you think things are set up to allow something like this to happen? How do you think they get away with all of this? What do you think can be done to expose what's happening? What do you think can be done to make this go away (medication obviously won't do anything to stop what's happening (and it didn't work in my case))?
    I am also a targeted individual, except I'm not sure what to call myself, because in my experience, huge numbers of random people are also being attacked but they don't know they are. (*edit - What I mean is, I don't really see it as narrow and focused on one person at a time, the way the word 'targeting' suggests, but instead, I see it as global, systematic, and gigantic, more like a 'nuclear bomb' than an individual bullet hitting a target, and I don't have a good word to describe this idea of 'everyone everywhere all the time for no reason except because they can.'*). For instance, I've gone to my boyfriend's church a couple of times, and someone there talked about being forced awake in the middle of the night, but he explained it was 'God' doing this, and 'God' wanted him to 'pray about something' in the middle of the night, however inconvenient that was. Nice God, eh? Don't we just love that God of ours!

    Almost everyone who says prayers and gets a verbal answer from God or angels is, in my opinion, being forced to hear voices electronically, and this is HUGE NUMBERS of people in the general population, ordinary people who have no reason at all to be targeted other than the fact that they exist and because the attackers are able to. It's like the NSA hacking everybody's phones and email regardless of whether there's any reason to suspect them of anything, and keeping it all in a database. The most trivial events of your daily life are recorded by the mind controllers, the things you see and sense and do all day long, for no reason, even though you are an ordinary person who is a threat to no one.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Retmeishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    239

    Default

    I've read about a lot of other victims' experiences online, and I'm always kind of trying to figure out what type they are. The kind of information and support that you need, the kind of response that comforts you, will vary according to your type. When I go to forums, facebook pages, websites, etc, that talk about the electronic attacks, somehow it just doesn't really help me. It often overwhelms me, makes me feel more depressed - the photos are sometimes horrifying, like this one web page where they show a horrific image of a monkey with wires going into its brain, and stuff like that. The truth really is horrible, but yet, I just don't want to see that side of things over and over again everywhere.

    I myself tested a simple foil shield, just cheap aluminum foil, to see if I noticed any difference in the attacks that I observed while meditating. Even just a crappy foil shield taped to a cardboard box *did*, in fact, change some of the attacks I observed. They are blockable - don't let any websites or anybody out there make you think that it cannot be blocked because it's some super-high-tech ultra technology which is 10,000 years beyond any technology that we have on earth right now, or anything like that. It's blockable.

    A shield can't help you when you're walking around outdoors, it can only help you for a short time if you are simply lying down trying to relax and meditate. But even so, if it can reduce attacks for only a few brief moments, that can give you a rest so that you can remind yourself what you want, what you believe, what are your goals, and so on. Or, just rest and do nothing for a few minutes.

    We also need some equipment that can detect the signals and trace where the attacks are coming from. We'd be able to see the direction of the 'last leg' of the attack's journey, but it might have been reflected off some other object, or it may have been 'repeated' from some other source, along the way - I have no technical knowledge of how they're doing it, so I don't know if they do that or not. But a detector would be something to start with.

    I don't know how long you've been aware that you're being attacked. I was attacked the worst in the beginning, in 2003 when they first made me aware of it. In hindsight I see signs that I was being attacked since birth, but not very badly until 2003. I certainly did not do anything to offend anybody merely by being born, so there is no reason at all for the attacks, other than some insane belief in the mind of the attackers.

    Sorry I can't be any more helpful than that, other than acknowledging that it's real and you're not crazy. This is kind of a bad moment in history - there hasn't been an Edward Snowden leak yet to inform the general public that every human being, all of the time, 24 hours a day, is being mind-controlled and looked at through the walls of their house, but I believe that is true, and it will take another Snowden-like person or leak incident to convince the public that it's real. And then, the public will do nothing at all about it, the same way they're, right now, doing nothing at all about the fact that the NSA is watching our every move on the internet. We're all just floundering through our lives trying to pay the bills. I am not sure exactly how this issue will be resolved, in the long run, historically.

  7. #17
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka
    It's like the NSA hacking everybody's phones and email regardless of whether there's any reason to suspect them of anything, and keeping it all in a database. The most trivial events of your daily life are recorded by the mind controllers, the things you see and sense and do all day long, for no reason, even though you are an ordinary person who is a threat to no one.

    [...]every human being, all of the time, 24 hours a day, is being mind-controlled and looked at through the walls of their house, but I believe that is true, and it will take another Snowden-like person or leak incident to convince the public that it's real. And then, the public will do nothing at all about it, the same way they're, right now, doing nothing at all about the fact that the NSA is watching our every move on the internet. We're all just floundering through our lives trying to pay the bills. I am not sure exactly how this issue will be resolved, in the long run, historically.
    While I want to acknowledge your personal experience and not make you feel invalidated or ignored, I struggle to conceptualize how the government would compile the resources, much less the manpower or the skill, to make this scenario possible. I have worked at a government agency and felt thrilled when occasionally all departments worked together successfully to get something done smoothly. That somehow every single person in every single city is being constantly successfully monitored seems far from possible when I consider that it would sometimes take nearly a month to get a single projector bulb replaced... then, on top of that, that it could go for so long without detection, even with the existence of private companies who own plenty of sophisticated technology?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Retmeishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    While I want to acknowledge your personal experience and not make you feel invalidated or ignored, I struggle to conceptualize how the government would compile the resources, much less the manpower or the skill, to make this scenario possible. I have worked at a government agency and felt thrilled when occasionally all departments worked together successfully to get something done smoothly. That somehow every single person in every single city is being constantly successfully monitored seems far from possible when I consider that it would sometimes take nearly a month to get a single projector bulb replaced... then, on top of that, that it could go for so long without detection, even with the existence of private companies who own plenty of sophisticated technology?
    I cannot claim it's being done by the government, because I have no actual data about who's doing it. I can only use my imagination to theorize about who's doing it. But yes, that's splitting hairs: in all likelihood, it probably is the government. They're the ones who DO have the resources to do what the NSA is doing. This is analogous to the NSA. I don't know which agency is doing it, but it's so similar to the NSA that you can use the NSA as an example. The NSA is really doing that: collecting every trivial piece of data that goes over the internet and the telephone. If they are willing and able to do that, can't you imagine they would have a desire to know even more trivial details about even more innocent people? Why stop at mere internet data? Wouldn't you like to know what's going on behind closed doors, inside people's houses, inside their brains and bodies?

    The Edward Snowden documents revealed that the NSA penetrated the internet by force anytime a corporation refused to cooperate with them. It said, for example, Google didn't want to allow the NSA to spy on all of their data, so the NSA just said, 'Okay, whatever,' and they went, and they literally dug holes into the ground and physically tapped into the cables, by force, without permission, so that they could spy on every bit of data going through Google. Who has the resources to dig holes in the ground and physically break open a cable and take stuff out of it? Yes, it's true, in some government departments they can't even replace a light bulb, but in other departments, they are quite competent at doing evil activities quickly, efficiently, and effectively, and accomplishing evil goals, and really getting them done. Who knows, maybe it took a long time, like road repair work, just a bunch of guys putting up orange cones on the highway for, like, an entire year, just standing around and not really doing anything - that's how it looks when government is doing a project - maybe this hole-digging and cable-tapping went like that. But they did it, and it works. They are capable of achieving evil goals effectively. This is one of the many things leaked in the Snowden documents.

    They are also capable of putting satellites up above the earth, and those satellites can do many things that they don't talk about. When you look at a satellite image, say, on google maps, they deliberately blur it and won't let you look any closer. But the satellites are capable of seeing much closer, capable of looking through your bedroom window from an angle, from the side, and seeing the hairs on your eyebrows and the freckles on your cheek.

    Do they talk about this every day in the newspaper? No, the news media is also carefully controlled and censored and forbidden to talk about anything important or controversial.

    How does the government compile the resources? It has a printing press. There is absolutely no limit on how much money the government can give to itself. They don't even need to physically print any money. They loan money to themselves within their own banks by merely typing numbers into the computer saying, 'We have $1,000,000 dollars,' and the bank says, 'Okay, let's pretend we have $1,000,000, that's fine,' and then they use that $1,000,000 created out of nothing inside a computer. Then they use that imaginary money to go out and buy real physical products and services, such as the gigantic digging equipment that makes 'DUMB,' Deep Underground Military Bases. What do you think they're doing down in those holes? Nobody knows, but they're digging giant deep tunnels underneath the ground all over the world, and hiding the entrances to those tunnels. You can do google image searches for deep underground military bases and see the gigantic drills they use. I'm not saying that the DUMB bases have anything to do with this (although they might), I'm just saying that the government is capable of printing infinite money for itself and doing huge, gigantic, enormous, unthinkable projects that are totally invisible to everyone and totally hidden for decades.

    Are you aware of everything that goes on in every house behind every closed door in your neighborhood? Even trivial acts of cruelty, such as unkindness and abuse to children and animals, those cruel acts are going on right this instant somewhere right in your city, but you can't see them and don't know about them because they are going on behind closed doors. There are other things going on in ordinary houses behind closed doors, for decades, for centuries, which are successfully being kept secret, and people who reveal the secrets get murdered. You cannot imagine how evil, and how insane, some people are, or how crazy their beliefs are, and how capable they are of hiding secrets for long periods of time.

    I'm sorry to talk about all of these horrible things, because, like I said, when I myself have to read about it and research it, it's extremely depressing and makes me feel overwhelmed and hopeless. I always must have hope.

    The point is, if the government has the DESIRE to do what the NSA is doing - capturing every single trivial piece of data that goes over the internet and telephone, from every innocent person - if the government wants to do that, then why stop there? Why would their craziness end there? Why *wouldn't* they have a desire to know what you ate for breakfast? Why wouldn't they want to know every detail of what you did during the day, every image you saw, every thought and emotion that went through your brain, so that they could find ways to more completely control you?

    People who desire to do what the NSA is doing are crazy and evil, and their crazy evilness doesn't just suddenly draw the line at some arbitrary limit. They don't say, 'Oh, I guess enough is enough. I'm satisfied with all the data we're getting by eavesdropping on the internet and the telephone. We can rest on our laurels now and just sit around for a while.' No, they never relax. They are always terrified, always crazy, always thinking, 'We've gotta do more. We've gotta go deeper. Someone else might get there first.' It's like an arms race. Some other person or country on the other side of the planet might possibly invent some evil technology before we do, so we've gotta be the ones to invent the evil technology first and start using it everywhere before they do, otherwise they could start controlling us. So let's start controlling everyone everywhere before somebody else does it to us. Great strategy, huh? Let's punch ourselves in the face because somebody somewhere someday might possibly punch us in the face before we do it to ourselves. But that's how they see life: Destroy every living soul that exists, right now, JUST IN CASE, because in the future, somebody else might possibly destroy every living soul that exists before we do. So we'd better be the ones to destroy all living souls first.

  9. #19
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    Google didn't want to allow the NSA to spy on all of their data, so the NSA just said, 'Okay, whatever,' and they went, and they literally dug holes into the ground and physically tapped into the cables, by force, without permission, so that they could spy on every bit of data going through Google.
    Do you know how long they have been doing this? At least since the 1950s for national security reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    Do they talk about this every day in the newspaper? No, the news media is also carefully controlled and censored and forbidden to talk about anything important or controversial.
    Maybe in China? You are exaggerating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    The point is, if the government has the DESIRE to do what the NSA is doing - capturing every single trivial piece of data that goes over the internet and telephone, from every innocent person - if the government wants to do that, then why stop there? Why would their craziness end there? Why *wouldn't* they have a desire to know what you ate for breakfast? Why wouldn't they want to know every detail of what you did during the day, every image you saw, every thought and emotion that went through your brain, so that they could find ways to more completely control you?

    People who desire to do what the NSA is doing are crazy and evil, and their crazy evilness doesn't just suddenly draw the line at some arbitrary limit. They don't say, 'Oh, I guess enough is enough. I'm satisfied with all the data we're getting by eavesdropping on the internet and the telephone. We can rest on our laurels now and just sit around for a while.' No, they never relax. They are always terrified, always crazy, always thinking, 'We've gotta do more. We've gotta go deeper. Someone else might get there first.' It's like an arms race. Some other person or country on the other side of the planet might possibly invent some evil technology before we do, so we've gotta be the ones to invent the evil technology first and start using it everywhere before they do, otherwise they could start controlling us. So let's start controlling everyone everywhere before somebody else does it to us. Great strategy, huh? Let's punch ourselves in the face because somebody somewhere someday might possibly punch us in the face before we do it to ourselves. But that's how they see life: Destroy every living soul that exists, right now, JUST IN CASE, because in the future, somebody else might possibly destroy every living soul that exists before we do. So we'd better be the ones to destroy all living souls first.
    I doubt they actually care about you unless you pose a national security risk. If you're a terrorist you should probably be worried. Otherwise, you are probably pretty safe.

    Why don't they care what you ate for breakfast or what you said on the phone to your friend? Because they have better things to do.

    I don't think there is anything Snowden revealed that surprised me in the slightest.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  10. #20
    Senior Member senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    So use startpage instead of google.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] correlation between MBTI preferences & individual learning styles?
    By Lexicon in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Patience based on personality types or individual?
    By INF?2121 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 03:11 AM
  3. [NF] NFs Is it easier to be a selfless individual, when you have low self esteem?
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:37 PM
  4. Individual songs or Albums?
    By Noel in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO