User Tag List

First 234

My relationship with you consists of three parts: face to face, imagining our relationship, and third, discussing it with others. Usually we keep these three parts separate from each other, but if we bring them together, our relationship goes like a sky rocket.

But still with inestimable cunning, we hide these three parts from each other, and think we are fooling the other, while the other thinks they are fooling us.

We never even think of bringing them together 'cause we really don't want to, even though the world's made rosy, warm and cosy, by togetherness.

I often feel I understand the underlying purpose of those who present themselves before me; whether their dealings are positive or negative. Even sometimes when people and things make me feel disrespected or misunderstood, I realize if it wasn’t for them, perhaps I would never look at them and they would be forgotten. Seemingly negative things are a reminder of what is good in my life. They activate my sense of justice and make me determined to fight for what is kind and loving.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    I don't know what your 6th grade experience was like but no... just no.
    @Tellenbach might be referring to the loss of innocence that we experience at some point while growing up. For which there is no going back.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    I often feel I understand the underlying purpose of those who present themselves before me; whether their dealings are positive or negative. Even sometimes when people and things make me feel disrespected or misunderstood, I realize if it wasn’t for them, perhaps I would never look at them and they would be forgotten. Seemingly negative things are a reminder of what is good in my life. They activate my sense of justice and make me determined to fight for what is kind and loving.
    Good on you, Skinny-Love.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I forget what the quote is exactly, but the gist is that you can learn something new from absolutely everyone.

Life is a lot more interesting when you approach boring people with that attitude.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!