MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Oh yes.

[spoiler]I got banned from Stormfront for "misogynistic and sexist remarks".
    I got asked to leave Germanic-Worlds due to being part of argument with the administrators that led to a big exodus.
    I got banned from PersonalityCafe for "misogyny and 'trolling'" (whatever that means).
    I got asked to leave INTJforum, for misogyny and creating unrest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I am referring to all of the reasons you got banned. If you are getting in trouble for being a misogynist in multiple places by multiple people, then in all likelyhood you are a misogynist.

Silent Musings has been temporarily deported for at least a minimum of seven days, for persistent hate speech / racist comments.
    lol
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    You were banned from Stormfront for that? That says so much. Considerably more than the fact that you were even a poster on Stormfront.
    It also shows just how difficult it is to get perma-banned from this website (that's not a criticism, just an observation).

I think his post is actually the single funniest thing I can remember ever being posted on this site, but I have a perverse sense of humor.

Nope, never been banned, suspended or asked to leave. There's only been one site that infractions have been received and it wasn't TC.

I usually get bored first and fade away.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

No

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, I am the original tempbanee. My guess is because so many people here like me.

Default A Warning

When I look back, I find I was banned for the first and only time after making fourteen and a half thousand posts.

And interestingly I was banned for being off topic on not one but two threads I started myself and posted to myself.

This alone would make a reasonable person suspicious. One would wonder how could I be off topic on my own threads that I was posting to.

So we look around for other reasons. And there are many: some are simply personal antipathy, some are threatened by principled critique. But perhaps the immediate cause was my discussing inviting mature educated Canberrans to join Typology Central rather than recruiting vulnerable and unhappy school children.

That would upset the whole dynamic of Central. Better to give Mole a warning.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i always picture chip and dale rescue rangers when people use the word cheeky in this context
    I don't wanna be like "so do I" and be a weirdo.. But... I'm a weirdo, I shall not restrain myself
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Only livejournal communities lol! I was part of a mass trolling/spamming in one called indiefucks. Got banned from one called thequestionclub for being sassy and calling it the retirement home of the Internet. Was briefly banned from ohnotheydidnt, but used to be somewhat e-friends with the mods and got unbanned. Now I directly insult them from time to time but they're too scared to ban me or something

I think I was in high school for all of these though.. Only gotten one infraction here ever
    Niiiiice
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    When I look back, I find I was banned for the first and only time after making fourteen and a half thousand posts.

And interestingly I was banned for being off topic on not one but two threads I started myself and posted to myself.

This alone would make a reasonable person suspicious. One would wonder how could I be off topic on my own threads that I was posting to.

So we look around for other reasons. And there are many: some are simply personal antipathy, some are threatened by principled critique. But perhaps the immediate cause was my discussing inviting mature educated Canberrans to join Typology Central rather than recruiting vulnerable and unhappy school children.

That would upset the whole dynamic of Central. Better to give Mole a warning.
    This of course all assumes that you yourself are reasonable to begin with.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post

Just clarifying this- both threads where you received infractions for derailing appear now to have been started by you, but were in fact split out from other threads not started by you. One was a memorial thread for Robin Williams, if I recall correctly.

Feel free to invite as many mature educated Canberrans to the forum as you like!