User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Only livejournal communities lol! I was part of a mass trolling/spamming in one called indiefucks. Got banned from one called thequestionclub for being sassy and calling it the retirement home of the Internet. Was briefly banned from ohnotheydidnt, but used to be somewhat e-friends with the mods and got unbanned. Now I directly insult them from time to time but they're too scared to ban me or something

I think I was in high school for all of these though.. Only gotten one infraction here ever
    Likes NK258 liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Only livejournal communities lol! I was part of a mass trolling/spamming in one called indiefucks. Got banned from one called thequestionclub for being sassy and calling it the retirement home of the Internet. Was briefly banned from ohnotheydidnt, but used to be somewhat e-friends with the mods and got unbanned. Now I directly insult them from time to time but they're too scared to ban me or something

I think I was in high school for all of these though.. Only gotten one infraction here ever
    livejournal still exists?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I just looked and it wasn't even a spectacular one.

You need to up to your game a little if you want to compete with our Top Ten Notorious List of Banned Sociopaths.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

am I on the list?

I want to know who all is, but that might be rude to ask. but if you want to tell me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If you pay me $20, I'm cool with asking you to leave.
    (After I get my money.)
    Do you accept funds from a Paypal account?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    livejournal still exists?
    It got taken over by Russians. I'm still a mod of a community there but rarely even check it. This was all in like 2007 though.

I just looked and it wasn't even a spectacular one.

You need to up to your game a little if you want to compete with our Top Ten Notorious List of Banned Sociopaths.
    I am a failure at trolling
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

It got taken over by Russians. I'm still a mod of a community there but rarely even check it. This was all in like 2007 though.
    literally? them invading ukraine and the ex soviet countries isn't enough? they also have to take over the internet?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

literally? them invading ukraine and the ex soviet countries isn't enough? they also have to take over the internet?
    Yeah it's owned by Russians and most of the people who use it are Russian lol. Ohnotheydidnt is still popular though and English-speaking.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Do you accept funds from a Paypal account?
    Sure, feel free to set up that baby for autotap, and unlimited banning power is yours!
    (until the account runs dry -- you have to pay to play)

am I on the list?

I want to know who all is, but that might be rude to ask. but if you want to tell me.
    The more interesting question is, do YOU think you are on the list?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Sure, feel free to set up that baby for autotap, and unlimited banning power is yours!
    (until the account runs dry -- you have to pay to play)

The more interesting question is, do YOU think you are on the list?
    could go either way.
    yes: because people think stuff about me that isn't true, and sometimes I wonder if I am. though I do stop for ducks and ended up on the wrong side of the road to avoid not hitting a small black cat. But apparently that doesn't say much.
    no: because there's people who are more psycho and probably have gotten away with murder (I've not, and i've not even attempted to, cuz I know i couldn't)

I wouldn't put myself on the list. but that doesn't mean you agree with me.

and since i don't think I'm on the list that probably means I am considering the opposite of whatever I think/believe ends up being true.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all