User Tag List

12 Last

Default Posters Advertising Typology Central

Should I put posters up all over the place saying Are you introverted or extroverted, find out at www.typologycentral.com
    - Mole.

Do you think I should do it? Do you think you should do it? Do you think we should all do it?

It would take very little time, and everyone is interested in whether they are introverted or extroverted.

I am surprised we haven't talked about this before.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think your idea is clever, original, and inventive.

Dare I say ingenious.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

A grassroots campaign? I like it.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

naw, let the crazies find us on their own.

I think graphic t-shirts would be more enticing, with our type on the front and the web address on the back.

And for the diehard enthusiasts, how about a tattoo?

Default Screen Printing

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    I think your idea is clever, original, and inventive.

Dare I say ingenious.
    Did you say ingenious just after you said clever, original, and inventive?

I blush with pleasure and embarrassment.

Just consider my situation. I live surrounded by the Great Southern Ocean, the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean. So you might think I am surrounded and cut off, and indeed there is only one other member from my home town in Typology Central, yet there are 350,000 of us. So there are 350,000 minus 2 that have never heard of us.

There are notice boards everywhere and I am good at making striking posters. So I imagine being surrounded, not by the cruel seas, but by friendly local members of Typology Central. We might breakfast together - power breakfasts; have long lingering lunches where we drink just a little too much; and dine together in the evenings discussing the events of the day.

Just down the road from me is Megalo Screen Printing (a community organisation) where I could print posters and T-shirts.

There are a number of artists on Typology Central, so perhaps they might like to draw or paint something for a poster or T-shirt, advertising Typology Central in the Capital of a Continent, Canberra.

What do you think?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Should I put posters up all over the place saying Are you introverted or extroverted, find out at 301 Moved Permanently
    - Mole.

Do you think I should do it? Do you think you should do it? Do you think we should all do it?

It would take very little time, and everyone is interested in whether they are introverted or extroverted.

I am surprised we haven't talked about this before.
    Just what place did you have in mind?

Your frequently expressed sentiments regarding typology could easily lead one to question your effectiveness or even your motives as a recruiter for the forum.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Just what place did you have in mind?

Your frequently expressed sentiments regarding typology could easily lead one to question your effectiveness or even your motives as a recruiter for the forum.
    We are the Capital of a Continent and a university town of international standing. So I would expect the first response to Typology Central to be sceptical.

We are a Capital that likes to think and contains some of the foremost thinkers in the world.

Who better to introduce to Typology Central, a fresh breeze blowing through the taken for granted.

I do understand you fell victim to an army recruiter, but this is not the army, we practise free speech, and moderate our posts. In fact we might say that Typology Central is the opposite of the army.

I do understand you have internalised the values of the army and seek to put them into practice here, but this is inappropriate on a site devoted to personal psychology.

Enneagram

Do it Mole! I really want a T-shirt that says: I entered into a trance to worship a psychotic guru and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

In all seriousness, I hope you go through with this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I do understand you fell victim to an army recruiter, but this is not the army, we practise free speech, and moderate our posts. In fact we might say that Typology Central is the opposite of the army.

I do understand you have internalised the values of the army and seek to put them into practice here, but this is inappropriate on a site devoted to personal psychology.
    Army? What a curious misconception. No, I joined the Air Force. They have better food, housing, and other facilities. I can assure you I got the better end of the deal.

(I should point out that this is essentially an ad-hominem attack, but I cannot bring myself to report it as it is simply too entertaining.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...