User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

The INFP room is my dream room and I love the ISFP one too. The ENFP one is my third favorite
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde
    Likes Namaste_Queen liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTP bedroom has the short end of the stick. WTF is that? Where's the shelving for books and cool sciency/itemized knickknacks?

I actually like the INFP, the ENTP, the ENTJ, and the ENFP better. And maybe the ISFP. I'm more into eclectic and textured and bohemian.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

INFJ fits me pretty well. I like the color scheme of the ESTP one. You'd have to add a bunch of books and plants. And change purple to blue and pink, and add a few little nature-y things.

None of these really look lived in at all, which along with the decorations is what I think actually reflects a person's type. Maybe the occasional SJ or ENTJ would have a bedroom that looked like a display.

Maybe we should start posting pictures of our bedrooms and examining them by type.

The ISFP, ISTP, and ENTJ rooms are my favorites.

I love the ISTP room most though!

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    INFJ fits me pretty well. I like the color scheme of the ESTP one. You'd have to add a bunch of books and plants. And change purple to blue and pink, and add a few little nature-y things.

None of these really look lived in at all, which along with the decorations is what I think actually reflects a person's type. Maybe the occasional SJ or ENTJ would have a bedroom that looked like a display.

Maybe we should start posting pictures of our bedrooms and examining them by type.
    Eek! I must clean mine first, because there are musical instruments in my bed...stuff like that.

Now, isn't that very musician's dream? A woman who sleeps with her guitar? Haha.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RitaTeresa View Post
    I love the ISTP room most though!
    One of my college dorm rooms was arranged like this. Not nearly as attractive in terms of furniture and decor, but just as practical.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Awe this is fun!
    The INFJ which is my type, actually is NoT my favorite, it's beautiful and purple my best color but it seems lifeless. My favorite is the INFP!!
    ISFP is also lovely
    And ESTP has the best colors !! my whole house looks like an ocean. And ENFP would've been lovely when I was a child!
    Thanks for sharing xoxo

My actual bedroom most closely resembles the ISFJ one and my dream bedroom would be either the ENTP or the ENTJ, slightly higher points for the ENTP although I'm attracted to the grandeur of the ENTJ one.

I am INTJ. I hate that bedroom it looks like a college dorm.

MBTI
    yupp

what type is unmade bed, shit on the floor nothing on the walls because fuck it I'm using this for sleep. and I can't see a thing while asleep?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so