User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Online Dating

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Im on okcupid, but not really active, never really even was active on sending messages. Actually more girls contacted me first than i contacted them, even tho girls get enough attention and often prefer the guy to initiate. Anyways i really hate the build up phase so that i could possibly get a date and prefer to just go knowing as little as possible of her before the date(but enough to know that i might want to date her). Overall it has been a fun experience even tho my online dating speed has been like one date this summer and few last summer and few before that.. i should get my act together and be more active there, since there are few ones over there that seem really nice based on their profile, but hey look a fluffy bunny *leaves computer and goes chasing the bunny*
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im on okcupid, but not really active, never really even was active on sending messages. Actually more girls contacted me first than i contacted them, even tho girls get enough attention and often prefer the guy to initiate. Anyways i really hate the build up phase so that i could possibly get a date and prefer to just go knowing as little as possible of her before the date(but enough to know that i might want to date her). Overall it has been a fun experience even tho my online dating speed has been like one date this summer and few last summer and few before that.. i should get my act together and be more active there, since there are few ones over there that seem really nice based on their profile, but hey look a fluffy bunny *leaves computer and goes chasing the bunny*
    I think, that chasing that bunny has a greater perspective, than online dating. So go on!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Tinder is pretty awesome.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I used OkCupid and shut it down after I began dating someone (from real life, not okcupid). It was an ok experience. Didn't go on any dates and a lot of the guys just weren't my style or I just wasn't interested. I did, however, meet one guy and we actually became friends in real life . So it's been an ok experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I think, that chasing that bunny has a greater perspective, than online dating. So go on!
    But the bunny will never love me back
    — C.G. Jung

Read

But the bunny will never love me back
    ooooh
    But look at all these cute little bunnies

awwww

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

ooooh
    But look at all these cute little bunnies

awwww

They just try to deceive me with their cuteness so that i would get attached to them and give them food :/ I know that trick
    — C.G. Jung

Read

They just try to deceive me with their cuteness so that i would get attached to them and give them food :/ I know that trick
    Well then what's the difference between them and women?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Well then what's the difference between them and women?
    With women i can play a rabbit With a rabbits, its physically impossible(and not really my thing)

Or to be at least slightly more serious, not all women are like that and those that are, are more likely to look for someone who is better off financially than i am.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

With women i can play a rabbit With a rabbits, its physically impossible(and not really my thing)

Or to be at least slightly more serious, not all women are like that and those that are, are more likely to look for someone who is better off financially than i am.
    Oh yeah, you've got a point with bunnies not being very good for sex. Anyway I think the bunny wouldn't really mind, they're the most horny animals . So it's actually an advantage, because bunnies want to have sex all the time, they don't have headaches, or depressions.