User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 202

  1. #191
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    What happened to Ventrilo? It disappeared completely a few days ago...Did it get moved or something, or is it just something weird with my computer?

  2. #192
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    They banned you—only you.

  3. #193
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    They banned you—only you.


    :P Not that I was planning on using it anytime soon...I was just wondering what happened. When vent disappeared the whole forum got wider so now it looks different.

  4. #194
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post


    :P Not that I was planning on using it anytime soon...I was just wondering what happened. When vent disappeared the whole forum got wider so now it looks different.
    Vent is working just fine but the status report box thingy broke.

  5. #195
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Vent is working just fine but the status report box thingy broke.
    Does it still show something though? On my screen vent doesn't even show up. The whole thing is gone.

  6. #196
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    What happened to Ventrilo? It disappeared completely a few days ago...Did it get moved or something, or is it just something weird with my computer?
    That box that was on the forum isn't 'Ventrilo'. That was just a box that relayed information about who was on Vent. You have to use another client to actually log onto Vent.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Does it still show something though? On my screen vent doesn't even show up. The whole thing is gone.
    I removed that from being visible until I can figure out how to make it ACTUALLY report something. No need to clutter people's screen with something that is broken.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  7. #197
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    That box that was on the forum isn't 'Ventrilo'. That was just a box that relayed information about who was on Vent. You have to use another client to actually log onto Vent.



    I removed that from being visible until I can figure out how to make it ACTUALLY report something. No need to clutter people's screen with something that is broken.
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

  8. #198
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Can anyone connect to the server? It doesn't even say that the server is there... hmmm

  9. #199
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Yep, just logged on.

  10. #200
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Can anyone connect to the server? It doesn't even say that the server is there... hmmm


Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] INFJ overthinking and overfeeling questions
    By refinnej30 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:32 AM
  2. [ISTJ] How does one go about wooing an ISTJ? (and other questions)
    By Tea Party in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:55 PM
  3. [INFP] INFPs how comforting are you (and bonus question)?
    By r0wo1 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO