User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Default Hatred Writing Thread

I'll start it, begin with characters, then someone else add the next turn of events introduce the next character, etc. Let your own type guide you as you weave in and out, creating a plot as we go along. It could become an on-going series, a role playing exercise or just a fun experiment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I feel this hatred growing inside me and I want to carve it out like a pumpkin on Halloween night," I say.
    Last edited by Grand Admiral Crunch; 07-21-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Idk what you mean by "hatred writing", but I'll play along using your guidelines ignoring the vague hatred element...

Ok so...the series begins with two wannabe illegal immigrants crossing the Mexico- U.S. border from the south in hopes of settling into life as paranoid undocumented workers in el Norte. Their names are Cruz and Jesus, and as a precautionary action, Cruz, petite but dominant, has Jesus, a dim, docile lug of a henchman, lay hands on the section of the fence they must climb to evade law enforcement to gauge its potential electrocution capabilities. To Cruz's disappointment, the fence introduces Jesus's bloodstream to 10,000 volts of the sparky stuff, resulting in the most predictable ending to such a dark meeting of matter, leaving his unofficial superior with a weaker escape strategy and the tricky new question of what to do with an half- expected corpse at his feet...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Hi, I'm Cruz, and I would like the third person narrator to step off please...

So anyways, I got this dead body. Third person narrator thinks I should dispose of it and break into America. Problem is, I don't know nothing about electric fences, wires 'n shit, or dead bodies. But do I really need to do all this?

My goal is to spread hatred in America. I realize I don't have to go to America to spread hatred there. At mi casa, I get on a strange website full of wierdos, and I insult people. They get pissed, which means I've completed my mission. I call the Regional Hatred Coordinator. She says, "I hate you," which translates to "job well done." I should be satisfied, but I'm not. Something still needs to be done. But what? Oh wait, I know...You, sitting there, reading this - You're a bitch.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

"I hate your shoes. They look like a mountain lion coughed up a hairball after being fellated by a unicorn," I added.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I read that comment and feel terrible about my hideous shoes. I call the Regional Hatred Coordinator, my mom, to cry.

She says, "Hatred is not spreading fast enough. Be more innovative, or I'll never be President of Hatred."

That biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. My feelings are so hurt about what that guy said about my shoes, and she offers no sympathy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I sit back and watch the events reach a boiling point.

"How interesting," I say to myself. "It seems theDarkSide is sensitive about their shoes. Perhaps that is why they went out and committed all those strange crimes, such as graffitiing sleeping cows at the nearby dairy, and stealing all the red markers at every Target in the US and Canada. But shoes can't be the only reason! I wonder what crucial tipping point pushed theDarkSide into this profound, deadly hatred?"

Pandemeria, says the narrator, aren't you overthinking this?

"What are you doing here, Narrator?" I reply. "This passage is clearly in the first person. Go hang out with your lame third person friends over there." I point to the corner of the room. There, a group of individuals loiter; they look like half-drawn portraits. They're making obnoxious noises.

All right, fine. But know this: one day you will need me. One day you will be unable to describe anything--and on that day, I shall find you. And with those menacing words, the narrator went to hang out with her posse.

"Sorry about that," I laugh, somewhat uneasy. "It happens sometimes."

Romantic Iconoclast
    415 so/sp
    4w5>1w9>5w4

Ni>Fe>Ti>Fi=Si>Ne>Te>Se

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

It's Cruz again. I've handled the narrators.

Yeah, I graffitied those cows. Those are swastikas, in case you can't tell. Straight lines are difficult. But I got better, more sophisticated. I progress to setting up a flaming swastika in the wrong loco's front yard. He comes out brandishing a gun and shooting. I motherfucking hate Mexico. I run like a bitch and I'm off to America. I hope Americans will be more grateful.