User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 27

  1. #11
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I like them...
    They look like some pinterest mom created a DIY for "repurpose your decorative mason jar covers into stylish swim trunks!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^ That was odd... I've never seen it double-post that way before..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  2. #12
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    ^ That was odd... I've never seen it double-post that way before..
    Apparently one of our new "features" - supposed to be the antidote to double-posting when pages are slow to load.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  3. #13
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Fwiw there is nothing sexy about those euro trunks panties.
    updated

  4. #14
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Apparently one of our new "features" - supposed to be the antidote to double-posting when pages are slow to load.
    It is a little nicer looking than the outright double post for sure.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  5. #15
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    They look like some pinterest mom created a DIY for "repurpose your decorative mason jar covers into stylish swim trunks!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^ That was odd... I've never seen it double-post that way before..
    Ah, I didn't mean those ones in particular, just in general...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  6. #16
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    It's not the bottoms (or lack there of) that I find unattractive in the first guy. It's the hair combed to the side
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  7. #17
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    They look like some pinterest mom created a DIY for "repurpose your decorative mason jar covers into stylish swim trunks!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^ That was odd... I've never seen it double-post that way before..
    Yeah...and someone's sneaker is missing a shoelace too! (that is just gd unbelievable).

    I'd be horrified if those trunks were uncomfortable and horrified if they were comfortable.

  8. #18
    an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    670

    Default

    It's funny how I find little to no interest or infatuation with attractive people either on the screen or on around me. I acknowledge that they're attractive looking alright. But they are just faces and bodies.
    We're programmed over time to believe what is attractive and lots of us forget to find for ourselves the little things of a person that really keep us "hooked", and we consider imperfection as defects. Now I'm NOT saying being obese and lazy and using the "I'm not perfect" as an excuse is the way to attract a mate.

    Everybody can look at Scarlett Johansson and says that's an extremely attractive woman. But it takes a specific man to see a specific seemingly ordinary woman as his most beautiful woman, and vice versa for the ladies to the men.

    To be honest, a guy with perfect hair, six packs, brilliant face and charismatic attitude would make me question how much of him is really mine, if I am with a figure that's considered "desirable" to all women. I don't know, maybe it's just me - hating being like everyone else, liking the same thing as everyone else. Maybe it's because I've had 2 jobs in my life that dealing with "beautiful" people and celebrities is daily.

    When I'm with somebody, I seek the things about them that I find attractive. My boyfriend's brows that make his eyes so much deeper when he has an inquisitive frown on, the smell of his breathing from his nose, the inner of his arms where I can lay on, his engaging and caring eye contact during intimate moments, etc. Those things cannot be captured just by staring at a person.

    Attractiveness in a person is something that you have to be the open-minded explorer to discover for yourself. If the generic toned thighs, big boobs, tight butts, six packs, gorgeous hair, polished face, or the fetishes porn put into your head are what turn you on, then, a- you're brainwashed, and b- Geez, go get creative!
    .
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    .

  9. #19
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    To be honest, a guy with perfect hair, six packs, brilliant face and charismatic attitude would make me question how much of him is really mine, if I am with a figure that's considered "desirable" to all women. I don't know, maybe it's just me - hating being like everyone else, liking the same thing as everyone else. Maybe it's because I've had 2 jobs in my life that dealing with "beautiful" people and celebrities is daily.

    When I'm with somebody, I seek the things about them that I find attractive. My boyfriend's brows that make his eyes so much deeper when he has an inquisitive frown on, the smell of his breathing from his nose, the inner of his arms where I can lay on, his engaging and caring eye contact during intimate moments, etc. Those things cannot be captured just by staring at a person.

    Attractiveness in a person is something that you have to be the open-minded explorer to discover for yourself. If the generic toned thighs, big boobs, tight butts, six packs, gorgeous hair, polished face, or the fetishes porn put into your head are what turn you on, then, a- you're brainwashed, and b- Geez, go get creative!
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  10. #20
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    we fukin won boys

Similar Threads

  1. Attention Single MBTI Members!
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:31 AM
  2. Attention all mamas! Help me with my teething baby.
    By scantilyclad in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. Wolf! Ladies, bouquet or boot, 'kay?
    By white in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 12:05 AM
  4. Is this lady an ISFJ?
    By Athenian200 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO