User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which color button would you press?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

3 11.11%
  • Blue

3 11.11%
  • Orange

1 3.70%
  • Purple

2 7.41%
  • Yellow

7 25.93%
  • Green

2 7.41%
  • Grey

5 18.52%
  • Pink

4 14.81%
123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default Which Button Would You Press and Why?

Honestly, I'm not sure.

I'd press the blue button in a second if it meant I got wings. I don't want that Superman shit though. So if I couldn't get my wings, there are a lot I'd consider.

Red would be a really good defense mechanism during crucial moments. Also I could explore areas I'm not allowed in without getting busted.

Grey would also be cool although I don't know why I'd pick it other than to seem cool and surprise people. Actually I guess it would make for a good defense. If you're being shot at you could stop a bullet and send it up in the air.

Pink sounds really helpful but it doesn't really provide any good defense against others so I could be captured and misused for it.

Green would be cool because I'd gain the ability to roam the world in a variety of different ways. I guess if I wanted wings, this would be another way. And omg I could explore the ocean too. Yup, I'm voting green.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

pink i think. probably due to being an accident prone clumsy kid.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    pink i think. probably due to being an accident prone clumsy kid.
    Hehe I was the same way. It's really useful too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

I'm greedy- I was sitting here for about 15 minutes trying to think of why these powers aren't that awesome individually and I wish there was a way to reprogram the gearbox and get a few of them.

But phasing could be damned useful in various ways. Especially since teleportation wasn't available. I'd love the ability to always be able to get out of dodge with incredible speed. Speed would work for that, sure, but I'll go with phasing. Phasing, plus telekinesis and telepathy?! Man, listen!

Hmm, there is an argument for the Pink button to also be a form of subtle immortality. The natural process of cell-death isn't fatal- wouldn't it be possible to revitalize your cells with that power? Stay youthful and peak condition for as long as you want? Still.... phasing.... (and telekinesis and telepathy)

So, if I could mess with the gear box: Purple, grey, pink, and yellow. If not, purple. This was fun!
    Feeling - Sensing sort of person.

Team Water-Earth signs

http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizpoison.gif http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizunknown.gif

Hehe, I've never had a signature before!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Grey. No contest.

You also could do a lot more with this, including effectively what would be flying, or move near the speed of sound (or faster),
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I feel much more attracted to grey and blue than any of the other colours and would instinctively press one of them, probably grey.

Interestingly enough, this is backed up by my preferences: I am fascinated by telekinesis as an ability and have wondered if it would be physically possible to achieve, what forces would be involved and how they would need to be manipulated. I've liked the idea of being able to fly as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Yellow, since that's something I always think about; what others think about me. Usually it ends up with me thinking that they hate/dislike me and I automatically start to act like that's the case.
    So the yellow button would aid me a great deal in being able to properly socialize with people!

Either that, or the blue one and just fly the hell away from all civilization and live on my own at the top of some mountain.
    "Let's ban the word "drunk" because "drunque" is far more classy."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ultimately, Pink.

Really like Green, Grey and Yellow as well though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Yellow. The others would be fun parlor tricks, but yellow could really be powerful.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Grey. No contest.

You also could do a lot more with this, including effectively what would be flying, or move near the speed of sound (or faster),
    Yeah, Grey is the most utilitarian. (Look at original Jean Grey / Phoenix, or the movie "Chronicle.") You can emulate some of the other powers, if you develop your skills well enough.

But I'm also a big fan of Shadowcat (phase).

I don't know if I want to read thoughts. It sounds cool on the surface, but I suspect it could also be very depressing to know everyone's real thoughts about things, including their thoughts about you. (Then again, it would be easy to make a lot of money.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft