User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    what she isn't: an object
    what she is: a perfectly flawed human being doing the best she can in an imperfect world.
    +1

I like this compared to @DiscoBiscuit's, which lists a set of standards that girls have to live up to to "be a woman." Like the thing about partying, a girl will go over her limit and need someone to lean on every now and then. Men do the same, doesn't make them less of a man. Plus, I'd imagine there are a lot of women out there that would feel uncomfortable having their SO pay for drinks/etc knowing they could pay themselves. I like more the idea of leaving room for imperfections since people can never be perfect no matter how hard they try.

I like the idea of Disco's being an ideal women should strive for, although the qualities sound pretty gender neutral to me so I think it's just a nice ideal for anyone to strive for regardless of sex.

Its a garment to go swimming in over here.
    A person can be wearing as much or as little as they want and still not be an object. Clothes or lack thereof dont really have an effect on the fact that theyre alive.

Honestly, the person who calls me self-objectifying for daring to wear a bikini or be naked is a prude who has bigger issues than worrying about me,tbh.

This type of mindset is one hell of a way to get women to feel uncomfortable when naked, and shame for having sex. To then be blamed for being frigid
    +2
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

A woman should be pretty, strong, have an infectious laugh, and a keenly knows what she wants.

Here is a clip of my ideal woman:

Last edited by Eluded_One; 06-26-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

A woman has poise.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Anyone else gonna try and answer this for real?
    Pussy. lol

Conceptually, a woman is the inverse of and balance to a man; representing opposing but complementary qualities that can combine to create a more stable whole. Basically, creating order from disorder (the opposite of what usually happens). This is why it is the opposite of enlightened to ignore the physical, functional differences women have to men. Female identity needs to be something distinct to male identity to be meaningful.

So in a personality sense, I am attracted to women who don't have my weaknesses, and who can bond with me emotionally and intellectually. Physically I'm after signs of genetic similarity and reproductive fitness. I want healthy babies.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

A woman is strong, independent and don't need no man.
    "Let's ban the word "drunk" because "drunque" is far more classy."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Pussy. lol

Conceptually, a woman is the inverse of and balance to a man; representing opposing but complementary qualities that can combine to create a more stable whole. Basically, creating order from disorder (the opposite of what usually happens). This is why it is the opposite of enlightened to ignore the physical, functional differences women have to men. Female identity needs to be something distinct to male identity to be meaningful.

So in a personality sense, I am attracted to women who don't have my weaknesses, and who can bond with me emotionally and intellectually. Physically I'm after signs of genetic similarity and reproductive fitness. I want healthy babies.
    Hah, strangely typical. Women are defined by what you're not, as if the world is some sort of puzzle where everything fits, everything in it's place, but this is really you yearning for ORDER and somebody to compleeeet you.

Biology is actually fucking messy, people get wildcard shots of teh hormones and develop different drives. And that doesn't even get close to defining what you are, psychological needs are amazingly and beautifully diverse and are effected by all kinds of things. I don't really connect to why people like you want to pigeonhole everything. Well, you're young, maybe there's still hope.