User Tag List

12 Last

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Default Your Brilliant Ideas

I want those automatic sliding doors that we see on Star Trek. Why doesn't someone make these for the residential home market? They could be voice activated and locked by password. The problem with the standard door is they creak over time; they're quite narrow if you're moving furniture in the room, and door knobs contain human snot and all other manner of disgusting bacteria.

What are some of your ideas for improving the state of the world?
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3/8 so
    Socionics
    ILE

Remote controlled speaker that loops various large-dog barks. For security reasons. Perhaps they exist.

Detachable rubber rings that fit around various sizes of cups and glasses, to prevent spillages when carrying many drinks on a tray.

Microwave meals that taste good.

Pressurising door edges/frames to prevent unwanted door opening.

Bouncy castles also require authentic medieval armament and spikes upon which your child may place the heads of his slain foes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Do-it-yourself houses. It would work like lego, and we'd be able to eliminate costs with engineers and construction workers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Do-it-yourself houses. It would work like lego, and we'd be able to eliminate costs with engineers and construction workers.
    sorta similar. totally want to do this someday.
    The Best of Prefab: 7 Homes We Love | Dwell
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had an idea for just making ice cream snacks using the very ends of the drumstik cones to make a little bit of ice cream, that awesome chocolate tip, wrapped in cone and have little bugle-like ice cream snacks. Someone stole it from me though.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

a thread full of uncapitalized brilliant ideas

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I had an idea for just making ice cream snacks using the very ends of the drumstik cones to make a little bit of ice cream, that awesome chocolate tip, wrapped in cone and have little bugle-like ice cream snacks. Someone stole it from me though.
    I know the feeling. Several years ago I proposed LED rotators and then Federal Signal released the Vision SLR. Granted, the Vision SLR is more sophisticated than anything I would have tried.

I also once proposed that Class I railroads get into NASCAR to increase public awareness. I mean, almost every other sort of business and industry has a team. A few months later someone (I can't remember who) wrote a column in Trains suggesting the same thing.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Bottled liquid sleep.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The Ultimate Calorie Burning Gym Equipment:

The act of shivering in the cold can speed up one's metabolism 5 times. Why not sit comfortable in a temperature controlled chamber set at 60 F and burn calories while doing nothing at all? This invention would be a type of refrigerator that you sit in for 20 to 30 minutes and burn calories from the shivering.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I want an ignore button for certain people in real life; contact lenses that block out the sight of them, a repulsion device so they can't touch me and a silencer. I'd prefer not to smell them either, but I can deal with that. I've heard of a ghost that smells like cigarettes, so it'll be like that, like they're ghosts that are haunting me. I'd also need something to keep them away from my stuff.

Other than things I eat with ketchup, I don't have much use for mustard. So, we need ketchup that's mustard flavored. Then I can put the mustard and the ketchup on my food at the same time.