User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 60

  1. #21
    Senior Member Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    @jixmixfix, I forgive you.

  2. #22
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    LOL so true. Attachment 12086
    Your point?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    A lot of INTPs are more self-effacing, though.
    On the surface, sure. But I've been quite surprised at a few that will out and out label people stupid without much of a care. Do they seem more humble? I'd say so overall, but I don't think they actually are internally.

    Also, the INTJs I've seen seem to be hyper-aware and vigiliant about their weak spots, almost cripplingly self-flagellating when they arise. I think, overall, NJs look more confident while NPs actually are.

    The OP is really not funny; it tries too hard with too little actually said.

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Your point?
    truth hurts.

  5. #25
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    truth hurts.
    You mean it's the truth that if someone is smart and cool, they are INTJ; INTJs are so unique/special snowflakes, etc. etc.?

    I can see where that might hurt if you're another type.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    You mean it's the truth that if someone is smart and cool, they are INTJ; INTJs are so unique/special snowflakes, etc. etc.?

    I can see where that might hurt if you're another type.
    I think he's just trolling. I don't know if you're just entertaining the mess of posts or not. If so, continue to obliterate with reason

  7. #27
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Only a tiny fraction (2%) of the population are INTJs, which means in whole world, there are only 140,000,000 INTJs.

    SO FUCKING SPECIAL

    I'M A FREAK
    I'M A WEIRDO
    What the hell am I doing here?
    I don't belong here.

    ... so fucking special

    :'(
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elocute View Post
    I think he's just trolling. I don't know if you're just entertaining the mess of posts or not. If so, continue to obliterate with reason
    IF you call completely missing the point of the meme reason I feel sorry for you.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    IF you call completely missing the point of the meme reason I feel sorry for you.
    No, we all got it, quickly. In fact, that was its primary fault and why it was largely banal. It didn't have anything new, thought-proking, or even well parodied material. It sounded like and looked like something an agry 5th grader would do. There have been really good memes; this just wasn't one of them.
    Likes EffEmDoubleyou liked this post

  10. #30
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    There was a one on perc which was much better.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] I am an INFP and my head is dying. Any ENFPs reading?
    By sacklome in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 12:45 AM
  2. [INTJ] Stuttering, Poor Self-Image and Resultant Lack of Confidence in an INTJ?
    By Far7anR in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:15 PM
  3. [INTJ] An INTJ whose been making all the first moves... and would really like some help
    By Old Cheney in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
  4. I am an INTJ
    By Feelings in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:01 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Relationship between an INTJ and an ESFP
    By Caligula in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 07:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO