1.)pay your bills and rent first
2.)don't screw people over
3.)make a mistake or realize you were wrong, admit it
4.) don't expect anything from anyone (though it's nice when you do get money someone owes you)
5.) ask the question: how does this effect my life? before getting involved in someone elses business
thats kinda how i try to live my life, and it keeps me relatively happy over all
1) find your happiness. if you don't know how to be happy, that should be your number 1 priority in life. a sad life isn't worth it.
2) you owe it to yourself to work as hard as you possibly can.
3) come to terms with your own mortality. accept and embrace your own death.
4) do not sweat the small stuff.
5) it's your own life, not anyone else's. don't let anyone tell you how to live it.