- Believe in God; he believes in you.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
- Love *all* people; believe in their potential.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (1 Corinthians 13:7)
- Hold yourself to a higher standard; require more from yourself than from others.
- Carry a can-do attitude; you *can* do it!
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
- Leave everything and everyone a little better than you found them.