MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    @Kyora
    I've read that conversation. Maybe he means that you would have to be the "self-loathing type" to have experienced intense emotional pain yet.
    Oh OK, I didn't see it like this but it makes sense.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRain View Post
    @entropie: I am sorry and I hope things get better (trying for insightful). @entropie: What's wrong? (Being genuine)
    Since my breakup one year ago, I have fallen into a constant rush. The whole life changed in a day and I really mean everything. Since then I have the feeling that I am only running behind trieing to catch up, tho my activities and participations in life have trippled. I have like 20 people messaging me on the weekend, asking what I am planning; I got to know like 50 new people the last year and my hobbies have quadruppled. Even built an Aquarium and started an education for a private pilot license. Broke 5 female hearts on the way.

It is a constant run for appreciation and recognition motivated from a broken self-confidence. An existential fear which rose when I lost my life and now needs to be drained and held underwater so it cant overwhelm me.

It has gotten better and I start to realize whats wrong now after a year. Still I dont know how to deal with that emotion. I think that it just needs time and then will become weaker and leave on its own. But I have a very bad patience and have the feeling to be always on the run.

Since my breakup the feeling of love is completly vanished. I still am responsible and care for each others but I feel blocked, if I try to love them. Thats a sign because I dont love myself at the moment, which is just the logical consequence out of the oversized fight against the own existential fear.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Since my breakup one year ago, I have fallen into a constant rush. The whole life changed in a day and I really mean everything. Since then I have the feeling that I am only running behind trieing to catch up, tho my activities and participations in life have trippled. I have like 20 people messaging me on the weekend, asking what I am planning; I got to know like 50 new people the last year and my hobbies have quadruppled. Even built an Aquarium and started an education for a private pilot license. Broke 5 female hearts on the way.

It is a constant run for appreciation and recognition motivated from a broken self-confidence. An existential fear which rose when I lost my life and now needs to be drained and held underwater so it cant overwhelm me.

It has gotten better and I start to realize whats wrong now after a year. Still I dont know how to deal with that emotion. I think that it just needs time and then will become weaker and leave on its own. But I have a very bad patience and have the feeling to be always on the run.

Since my breakup the feeling of love is completly vanished. I still am responsible and care for each others but I feel blocked, if I try to love them. Thats a sign because I dont love myself at the moment, which is just the logical consequence out of the oversized fight against the own existential fear.
    You're grieving a loss so, what you've said is perfectly understandable; I'm there myself. Grief last anywhere between 1 and 5 years before we accept and move on. It's a process I wish none of us would ever have to go through and I am sorry you are still in hurting part of it all. Fear is something I certainly understand. I discovered I had abandonment issues when things got screwy with my relationship. Anyway, if you ever want to talk, send me a note. And, thanks for answering me; I wasn't expecting it

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

This's good not depri

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]