- Indecisive people... One is enough
- caring people... I tend to care a lot for my friends but don't like it when they care too much to the point of not letting me breathe.
- overly smiling people, I tend to think they're faking it...
- shy people... yeah right I'm shy but I'm talkative, if that person is only shy, how will they end talking to me?
- people waiting for others to talk to them...
- people that stand up for me... I do that for my friends but I don't want people to do that for me...
I think that if I meet someone just like me, I'll end up being mean to that person... because I don't like myself, so why would I like someone like myself?
Hum I think the list is not exhaustive :p
Last edited by Kyora; 06-09-2014 at 05:16 AM.
Reason: forgot one
“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe
reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga