123 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default Rude/Annoying People RANT!

I hate rude people and don't mind telling them so when the opportunity presents itself. I don't care who you are or how much money you have there's no need to act like an asshole.

Do you hate rude people too? Here's a place where without feeling any shame you can share your terrible experience(s) with the inconsiderate obnoxious scum of society!

Here's my latest-

So yesterday I took the kids to their swimming lessons and afterwards stopped by the gas station to pick up a gallon of milk thinking I'd be in and out. Well this asshole (on his phone) was buying a hundred lottery tickets and holding up the line. Another 5 minutes goes by and the line is getting longer so I said to the guy, "Excuse me. Think you can buy the rest of your tickets somewhere else?" He looked at me but said nothing and just kept yapping on the phone. I continued and said how can a person be so inconsiderate by holding up the line and not seem to care? Still said nothing. I have to admit his attitude was kind of funny. He also never said sorry or thank you, nothing. What a dick. Come to find out from the check out lady, he comes in every week, does the same thing and never says thank you. I mean you think they'd have either a separate line for lottery tickets or a limit to how many you can buy at a time. Good thing I suppose was that the 10+ people standing behind me seemed grateful that I said something. I mean if you have to wait might as make others happy in the process.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Yep, sucks that the system in place can create such inhuman dicks.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default My Hero Larry David

[youtube=q8jzHOEHtes]Sampling[/youtube]
    [youtube=X4bLSXEfJuw]Sample Abuser[/youtube]
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Working front desk I meet a lot of assholes- a common scenario here...

I'm minding my own business checking someone in and making them thier keys and such and when I'm finished the guy slides one of the two keys over the counter and says... "you know where I live, come on up later."

*shudders*

ewwww...

the usual response is "Um, absolutley NO. Seeing that you did this in such a practiced manner I'm terrified of what sort of diseases you could be a breeding ground of. Have a nice evening! "

People suck.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    LSI?

I hate it when people don't queue up properly, or even worse, when someone starts SMOKING while on line. It's disgusting and maddening.
    Si>Ti>Te>Ne>Fe>Ni>Fi>Se

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
    Sensing (S) 56.25% Intuitive (N) 43.75%
    Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
    Judging (J) 71.88% Perceiving (P) 28.13%

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the usual response is "Um, absolutley NO. Seeing that you did this in such a practiced manner I'm terrified of what sort of diseases you could be a breeding ground of. Have a nice evening! "
    I highly doubt that you actually say that lol

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    I highly doubt that you actually say that lol
    you don't know me.....

there's some variation in the message, but that was what the last guy was told... he was drunk, so who would beleive him if he DID report me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    [youtube=q8jzHOEHtes]Sampling[/youtube]
    [youtube=X4bLSXEfJuw]Sample Abuser[/youtube]

ITS TRUE!!! LARRY SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!

Don't abuse your Sample privileges or I will find you (if you are ever subject to a random falling rock from the sky out of nowhere directly on your head, thats me)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    ...this asshole (on his phone) was buying a hundred lottery tickets and holding up the line. Another 5 minutes goes by and the line is getting longer so I said to the guy, "Excuse me. Think you can buy the rest of your tickets somewhere else?" He looked at me but said nothing and just kept yapping on the phone.
    Most of the people who spend so much money on tickets consistently usually don't seem to be the sensitive sort anyway.

I mean you think they'd have either a separate line for lottery tickets or a limit to how many you can buy at a time.
    I got shafted like this yesterday and got to the house a few minutes later than I needed to be there.

The convenience store I went to has a separate line for lotto people. However, if they only have one clerk running the register(s), then it doesn't matter if there are two lines, it's just the same person flipping back and forth.

I hate people who take an entire shopping cart through the self-scan line... when they don't know how to scan items. If you know how to do it, great, you can buzz through quickly and okay, I can deal... but some of these people.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I hate people who take an entire shopping cart through the self-scan line... when they don't know how to scan items. If you know how to do it, great, you can buzz through quickly and okay, I can deal... but some of these people.
    Great observation. They drive me mad, too.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.