User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

Except for the very young, old or handicapped most people annoy me.

My two hot-buttons are unjustifed rudness and illogical behavior.

Here's an example that combines both into one scenario, last week I was driving home from work. As I was driving down the parkway there was a guy in the left lane going the same speed as the person in the right lane. Basically no one could pass. So I didn't beep, flash my brights or do anything. Instead I calmly pulled behind the person in the right lane and as soon as there was an opening I floored the accelerator and passed the guy in the left lane.

As soon as I passed him he started beeping, flashing his lights and giving me the finger. I just shrugged it off and kept driving. Eventually he disappeared.

Yeah, so in summation those sort of people annoy me.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    My two hot-buttons are unjustifed rudness and illogical behavior.
    Yeah, the illogical behavior bit is particularly annoying. An example from my own experiences- I was going into the mall with my brother, and as we were crossing the street to get to the entrance we see this old car speeding towards us as though it were out of control. We decided that it would probably be best to get out of the way as quickly as possible and ran the rest of the way to the sidewalk. Two seconds later, right before we reached the doors, we hear someone screaming obscenities behind us. Sure enough, the person in the car (a portly black woman in a baby blue terry cloth outfit) had stopped and was screaming and threatening us from the passenger's seat. My brother, being rather hotheaded, gave her the finger and shouted something back. She got out and ran after us. Being both larger and angrier than me or my brother, we fled and managed to escape her. To this day I still can't figure out why she was angry in the first place .
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yeah, the illogical behavior bit is particularly annoying. An example from my own experiences- I was going into the mall with my brother, and as we were crossing the street to get to the entrance we see this old car speeding towards us as though it were out of control. We decided that it would probably be best to get out of the way as quickly as possible and ran the rest of the way to the sidewalk. Two seconds later, right before we reached the doors, we hear someone screaming obscenities behind us. Sure enough, the person in the car (a portly black woman in a baby blue terry cloth outfit) had stopped and was screaming and threatening us from the passenger's seat. My brother, being rather hotheaded, gave her the finger and shouted something back. She got out and ran after us. Being both larger and angrier than me or my brother, we fled and managed to escape her. To this day I still can't figure out why she was angry in the first place .
    ahaha people amuse mostly in retrospect. I remember one time at an intersection I pissed this person off and she got out of her car. and came over to mine but before she got their the light turned and I floored it and left haha! what could she have done I locked my doors and I my car was on if she smashed the window and grabbed me I would have slammed on the gas and maybe gotten in a wreck but she would probably be more fucked up then me. Idiot.

ok probably wouldn't have done that second part, but hey since it didn't happen I can fantasize
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I hate parking lot vultures.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    yupp

I too hate people who hold up lines, I was at walgreens one time and their was this lady trying to get cash back with out purchasing anything. and the person behind the counter was going you have to buy something for it too work. The manager finally came and told her to go to the back of the line, as she was holding everyone else up. I swear I waited I about ten minutes listening to this lady bitch about why she couldn't get her money.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I hate parking lot vultures.
    You mean those people who drive very slowly behind you waiting to get your parking spot? I get really annoyed by them too. I like when they are following me, but I'm just dropping something off in my car and not leaving. I could turn and give them the "I'm not leaving" hand gesture, but I just keep walking like I'm oblivious to the sound of their engine behind me.

Seriously, in the time it takes for them to get a "good" parking spot, they could have just parked further away and walked. . . and still had about 10 minutes to spare. Oy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I experienced Blabbing Betty/Bob each time I came back from Japan... Japanese people are, for the most part, very considerate about people's personal space and do their best not to intrude on it.

They can go to extremes sometimes. Something you'll see every day is people getting a phone call while they're on the trains/subways. Embarrassedly, they'll answer the phone, cover their mouth as they speak, like they're talking into a tiny hole in the wall, turn to the wall so their phone-call is as inconspicuous as possible. And they keep it brief. The same goes for inside stores, shops, and restaurants.

So you can imagine how irritating it is, once you get used to that, to come back to the States, be sitting in a coffee shop or at dinner in a restaurant and Jabbering Jill gets on her phone. "OOH YEA! Hi so-and-so! Yea, I KNOW! I couldn't believe it either!!", and proceeds to have a 5 minute conversation where everyone can hear everything she says.

Seriously. No one wants to hear your shitty conversation on the phone. Shut the hell up or walk outside and talk. You probably need the exercise anyway.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    You mean those people who drive very slowly behind you waiting to get your parking spot? I get really annoyed by them too. I like when they are following me, but I'm just dropping something off in my car and not leaving. I could turn and give them the "I'm not leaving" hand gesture, but I just keep walking like I'm oblivious to the sound of their engine behind me.

Seriously, in the time it takes for them to get a "good" parking spot, they could have just parked further away and walked. . . and still had about 10 minutes to spare. Oy.
    Oh yeah, the parking lot stalkers are extremely annoying. Sometimes I will walk all the way down one column and then cut over to another one at the last minute just to piss them off.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP

I don't mind someone following me to get my space if they're not obnoxious about it, and follow behind at a respectable distance. I figure everyone wants a good space. It's just human nature. What I can't stand is when you're waiting on a space and some douche comes from the opposite direction and acts like he didn't see you waiting for it. I seriously want to kill people like that.

Another thing I hate is when you're at a checkout line and someone crowds you with their body or their stuff. Stand BACK. You're not getting checked out any quicker by breathing down my neck.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I hate rude people and don't mind telling them so when the opportunity presents itself. I don't care who you are or how much money you have there's no need to act like an asshole.

Do you hate rude people too? Here's a place where without feeling any shame you can share your terrible experience(s) with the inconsiderate obnoxious scum of society!

Here's my latest-

So yesterday I took the kids to their swimming lessons and afterwards stopped by the gas station to pick up a gallon of milk thinking I'd be in and out. Well this asshole (on his phone) was buying a hundred lottery tickets and holding up the line. Another 5 minutes goes by and the line is getting longer so I said to the guy, "Excuse me. Think you can buy the rest of your tickets somewhere else?" He looked at me but said nothing and just kept yapping on the phone. I continued and said how can a person be so inconsiderate by holding up the line and not seem to care? Still said nothing. I have to admit his attitude was kind of funny. He also never said sorry or thank you, nothing. What a dick. Come to find out from the check out lady, he comes in every week, does the same thing and never says thank you. I mean you think they'd have either a separate line for lottery tickets or a limit to how many you can buy at a time. Good thing I suppose was that the 10+ people standing behind me seemed grateful that I said something. I mean if you have to wait might as make others happy in the process.
    Excellent, good job in standing up to him and saying something.

Yes, these type of people are really funny. I guess you just have to take it with a sense of humor as you did