First 412131415 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    So, doesn't that mean you've started the thread?
    I believe the OP was in another thread and the responses took a life of their own so it got split off into another thread.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post

The mods used Nico's post to create this thread and to avoid derailing the "Changing of the Guard" thread.

He didn't really have a say in the matter.

They created the title.
    Well thanks, that clarifies things... Some sort of notice about that would've been nice though...

Ginkgo

Well thanks, that clarifies things... Some sort of notice about that would've been nice though...
    There was a notice in the other thread. Multiple ones, in fact.

As an addendum, even though I know your usage of ellipses isn't intended to be so, it comes off as very passive aggressive. Like your belittling the intelligence of the person you're responding to. If I were you, I'd probably omit it or use some other form of punctuation.

There was a notice in the other thread. Multiple ones, in fact.

As an addendum, even though I know your usage of ellipses isn't intended to be so, it comes off as very passive aggressive. Like your belittling the intelligence of the person you're responding to. If I were you, I'd probably omit it or use some other form of punctuation.
    Sorry I won't do that...

Edit: And I meant to say a notice "in this thread"...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default Restored: 3 months before Zarathustra is allowed out to play?

This thread has been restored after apparently being lost in a thread split. The general discussion on snark and hostility is now in its own thread in the Feedback section, where it belongs.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Yes, actually. One month is enough.
    I'd agree but that's up to the discretion of the site staff.

Sorry I won't do that...

Edit: And I meant to say a notice "in this thread"...
    Lol...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Lol...
    Lol..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Now I finally get this comment. Some idiot removed the original opening post, making it seem as though I created this thread. I, however, would never choose such an ugly title or create a thread about this non-issue to begin with.
    My title is quite pretty What don't you like about it? /s

The mods used Nico's post in the "Changing of the Guard" thread to create this thread and to avoid derailing the original.

He didn't really have a say in the matter.

They created the title.
    As you have probably already discovered, I am the author of this majestic title.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I believe the OP was in another thread and the responses took a life of their own so it got split off into another thread.
    Coming back to see what has become of my original thread has been an interesting and also confusing experience. I look forward to seeing where the thread split goes and what new points have been brought up in the days following.

I call shenanigans! Someone must've wanted to claim credit for my amazing thread title while simultaneously snuffing out my ideas! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think both Fluffy and Ginkgo understood my meaning correctly, and I didn't expect that level of response from Zara.

(I didn't even see his response until later, after I rejoined staff and Tuesday night saw them discussing it in the Box, since I had him Ignored and only read his posts and Quoted posts selectively. I was surprised by the content.)

I have mixed feelings about his departure and feel bad about it, even though Zara wrote the post. I don't think Zara's a "dumbfuck" nor was that ever my point; He's very intelligent, and it's mostly TiNe / NiTe factors that seem to bring us into conflict when it happens. (Note it's JiNe folks who understood me correctly.)

Today I saw the last post he made to me in the thread, and I thought it reasonable. I wish he had responded that way the first time.

That's about all I can say about it.
    I will weigh in, which as a noob to this forum I felt I really had no right to do, and say that I don't think he was justified in the aggression he displayed in his responses. It seemed like an overreaction and he seems to be spiraling into more hostile and paranoid comments as of late. I got a kick out of reading the posts of those who supposed that maybe he had been abducted after his ban. Frustrated or no, there's no excuse for belittling someone who is trying clarify and add their opinions to a discussion. His offense seemed ban-worthy. I am not a mod, though, and this doesn't really matter. This entire post is just an emo rant that I hadn't expected to be taken seriously or have any effect on the decision to ban him. I hope no offense is taken, I meant this to be sarcastic and poking fun at the situation, but I think it probably was bad judgment and a bit too soon for me to be making sarcastic whiny rants about such a contentious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I tried emailing Zara once outside TypoC, but got no response.
    Same here. I did poke fun at him in my email though, that might be part of the reason for my lack of response. That, and he's only ever had one convo with me on the forum.
    Last edited by thistlechaser; 05-27-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: grammar
    549 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by thistlechaser View Post
    Same here. I did poke fun at him in my email though, that might be part of the reason for my lack of response. That, and he's only ever had one convo with me on the forum.
    It's all right now, he emailed me back yesterday.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/