User Tag List

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default The interview thread

Ask the last person to have asked a question, a question. But if that is too complicated just go with the person above.

to start of the thread though, I'll ask the person below:

Do you consider yourself empowered in the general sense of the word?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yes. because i put myself in the position where I've lost every comfortable thing i thought i was relying on, and I'm not dead.

what is something you regret but are glad that it happened?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Awesome question. When I was 12 I mindlessly and without any thought for consequence stole a meaningless trinket in order to look brave and tough like in front of my friends. Got caught, got punished and learned to fully appreciate the full extent of the situation because of it. Obviously something I regret, but at the same time am glad it happened. It really made me aware of my own actions quite early on and haven't been in trouble because of it since.

(Next question should go to thistlechaser, passing on it myself right now to see if thread will take off. :P )
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

That's a great response. i got caught stealing from a store omce, myself, and some kind stranger paid for the merchandise they were demanding i pay for. They wouldve called the cops on me if he hadn.'t seen me nervously counting quarters, thrown a 20 on the counter, and walked off.

I don't want your thread to get buried, so ill ask myself a question and answer it. what is something you wish you could have more of but don't ask for?
    attention. I used to try to get people to notice me by impressing them, but i tended just to make people feel incompetent and insecure. then, i tried getting attention by helping people, but that also tended to make them feel incapable and resentful. right now, I'm learning to at least start indirectly mentioning it, which seems to get the attention from the ones who notice subtlety. I'm hoping i learn to be direct eventually

MBTI
    yupp

if you're answering your own question vs asking other people, wouldn't that be more likely to cause the thread to die?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't think it would . i imagine it could lead to a confusing influx of questions, but not thread death. what is your happiest memory from 2013 @prplchknz ?

(Next person's question goes to @prplchknz cause i done answered too many)
    Last edited by thistlechaser; 05-21-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: thread-death prevention, formatting error

MBTI
    yupp

Happiest memory from 2013 I dunno if I had a happiest one, I had good times and bad times. But I can't think of an indivudual memory that I would rank above all the others.

Do you believe you were born who you are or do you believe you were made who you are?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP

I probably fail to answer philosophical or smart way, but maybe i can get in. Most logical answer to the question is that we are half our unique temperament and other half is environment. It's also most likely true. However i personally believe more of that that we are born as who we are and the life is path to back to that person as who we were born as. From early i seemed to "know" things and understand when something was wrong and when something was right. My family doesn't resemble me at all and my thought pattern is different from theirs. Maybe because im introvert, but i have always managed to find right answers inside me. Good question by the way.

Have you ever experienced in your life something you would have never expected to happen?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

@MadKitten Where was your favorite place to go to be alone as a child?