User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 34

  1. #1
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default I have a question/issue... type 7? enfp? exxp?

    So...just curious...wondering if this wanting to jump around, dance party etc shiz will ever go away. I mean, I know not all enfp people were big partiers and I haven't been in 10+ years really but listening to some breakbeat as I clean my house and full on party mood happens. And...i'm just thinking I can't be like 70 and still feel this way. Shouldn't I grow out of it?

    @Halla
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #2
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    If you're 70, and still feel that way, that would be awesome...

    It sounds like you're concerned, though...

    Are you?

  3. #3
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Well, my ESFP 7w6 grandmother tap danced on a bar with nipple tassels on (over her shirt) on her 60th birthday.

    Keep partyin'

  4. #4
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    I feel this way too. I know I'm still youngish, but I feel like that's an essential part of me. Whenever I go too long without gettin my groove on, I can feel it affecting my mood.

    Keep jammin, X!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #5
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    My favorite kind of people are those who are older physically but still young at heart. Do what makes you happy sis.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  6. #6
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    If you're 70, and still feel that way, that would be awesome...

    It sounds like you're concerned, though...

    Are you?
    kinda...i mean...i feel like i should feel older. or have grown out of this wanting lots of shots of patron with friends when this music situation happens.
    i love house music... it feels like part of my soul man haha still listening and now drinking much wine because of it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #7
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Well, my ESFP 7w6 grandmother tap danced on a bar with nipple tassels on (over her shirt) on her 60th birthday.

    Keep partyin'
    hell yes@

    haha is this an exxp thing or what? do we just not age normally?

    like i get id'd all the time and the people say omg i thought you were like 10 years younger and i totally get treated like i'm younger. i mean people call me sweetheart and shit that are like way younger than me.

    it's a weird phenomenon yes?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #8
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I feel this way too. I know I'm still youngish, but I feel like that's an essential part of me. Whenever I go too long without gettin my groove on, I can feel it affecting my mood.

    Keep jammin, X!
    we're you or are you the type that likes to throw down tho haha i mean i know many enfps are not but my ex husband was a dj and we met when i was 17 and we were just deep into the 90's club scene and it's just so much a part of who i am...i can't shake it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #9
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    hell yes@

    haha is this an exxp thing or what? do we just not age normally?

    like i get id'd all the time and the people say omg i thought you were like 10 years younger and i totally get treated like i'm younger. i mean people call me sweetheart and shit that are like way younger than me

    it's a weird phenomenon yes?
    EPs are like the eternal children of the MBTI
    IPs are like the petulant adolescents/teenagers
    EJs are like the hard-working, responsible adults
    and IJs are like the tired old folks

  10. #10
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    we're you or are you the type that likes to throw down tho haha i mean i know many enfps are not but my ex husband was a dj and we met when i was 17 and we were just deep into the 90's club scene and it's just so much a part of who i am...i can't shake it.
    I get down lol. I go out dancing regularly. It's more of a priority to me than going to the dentist or getting an oil change regularly

    The party in your soul thing you said. That's it man. So good for ya, right?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] hello guys ! :) I have a question for all of u ISTPs and people who know ISTPs :)
    By nataliecarmen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 01:06 AM
  2. [ISTP] ISTPs... I have a question.
    By INTJMom in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:19 PM
  3. [INFP] Do INFPs often question their type? Or is it just me?
    By r0wo1 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:59 AM
  4. Hello. New ISTJ here.. have a question
    By RooDee in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO