EPs are like the eternal children of the MBTI
    How dare you!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I get down lol. I go out dancing regularly. It's more of a priority to me than going to the dentist or getting an oil change regularly

The party in your soul thing you said. That's it man. So good for ya, right?
    haha!! yes! but do you ever try and imagine yourself much older and still feeling that way? i mean it's one thing that my almost 70 year old mother still loves the music she liked in her 20's but imagining myself still wanting to jam some breakbeat seems a bit crazy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    So...just curious...wondering if this wanting to jump around, dance party etc shiz will ever go away. I mean, I know not all enfp people were big partiers and I haven't been in 10+ years really but listening to some breakbeat as I clean my house and full on party mood happens. And...i'm just thinking I can't be like 70 and still feel this way. Shouldn't I grow out of it?

@Halla
    I hate parties, always did. The only way to lure me to a party was to convince me that the guy I'm obsessed with at the time would show up (by himself), or that my own band was invited to play. Even then, I end up leaving pretty fast. Dancing.. hate it, hate clubbing.

But all the ways in which I was young, I am still young. I still run around in nature, climb trees, jump in water. I still climb fences I shouldn't to take photos. I still wrestle with friends for no reason. I still blast music in headphones and go for long walks to nowhere - often. I still keep a diary and write songs and write novels - and I wrote my first song at 8 and my first novel at 11. I still chase friends around if we're stuck in a mall, or race them up mountains. I still bask in the glory of The Downward Spiral or Mechanical Animals at full volume in my headphones. I still play dress-up and take photos of all my alter-egos, and get my friends to pose as other characters in the photos. I still take video footage and photos of silly things and compile them. I still wear my ripped up rockstar shirts and jeans, and my rocknroll dresses with rocknroll designs on them. I still wear short shorts with boots, and no I'm not a hooker. I still wear flowers in my hair. I still hiss like a cat and beg with big eyes and make sad noises. I still climb the couches like a cat and purr. My family and friends call me "It" and say "is it hungry? Is it cold?" Just as always. I am me, I have been me all my life, and I continue to be.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Found this old pic of lady x back in the day:

ndovjtjcaqidthi

^ Dat owl

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

haha!! yes! but do you ever try and imagine yourself much older and still feeling that way? i mean it's one thing that my almost 70 year old mother still loves the music she liked in her 20's but imagining myself still wanting to jam some breakbeat seems a bit crazy.
    Yeah. Totally. I mean, it's weird to think of sometimes that I'm gonna wanna like get crazy with the Wu when I'm old and gray, but if I'm honest, I think it'll keep me alive.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Found this old pic of lady x back in the day:

omg you have to stop i was the way sophisticated kind of raver haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

omg you have to stop i was the way sophisticated kind of raver haha
    I know, I know.

One of your more sophisticated ones:

^^these aren't house songs but it's sunny here so I'm imagining us on the beach with Patron when 70 and what music I would want to have playing in that situation...