User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You're both wrong on that. He deliberately placed in the one area where it would get this sort of reaction.

Why would I "whine" about guns when I'm not anti-gun? My response to pretty much every gun control thread is "end the War on Drugs". That would solve at least half of the gun death problem in the US. But go ahead and continue with your belief that I support gun control regulations.
    Ok, well I didn't know that. But if it was placed somewhere for that kind of reaction, why did it take until 3 pages deep?
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

The beretta almost looks like a smaller version of Rick Deckard's gun in Blade Runner lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What's the matter, you havin some trouble having people pay up, I prefer to cut them at the shins(less messy, no wasted bullet, ect), that always works!!!
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Disco needs to check his gun holder privilege

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    A tiny number of "shoot outs" occur every year where a CCW holder ends up needing to reload. The risk of getting caught up in that kind of situation is an acceptable one to me because I will probably also have my Glock 23 with 2 13 round mags in my car. At that point my carry gun is just supposed to get me to my car so I can grab something bigger.
    Great scene: DiscoBiscuit, casual action hero, running toward his car, firing between paces, throwing himself to the side of his black Hummer, opening the door, grabbing the all-powerful Glock 23 - to gloriously, ferociously defend himself.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

You're both wrong on that. He deliberately placed in the one area where it would get this sort of reaction.
    This is not the one area where it would get this kind of reaction.

It was liable to get this reaction in any part of the forum where anti-gun members could post in it.

Look at mole's original post -- the first political one in thread: he said we should ban such speech on this forum.

Why would I "whine" about guns when I'm not anti-gun? My response to pretty much every gun control thread is "end the War on Drugs". That would solve at least half of the gun death problem in the US. But go ahead and continue with your belief that I support gun control regulations.
    I've never seen anything about your views on guns (at least not that I remember), but your stance in here gives plenty of reason to think you're anti-gun, if for no other reason than I don't know why you'd really care enough to argue this much about this topic if you weren't. Honestly, who cares that it's in the political subforum? It's clearly become a political thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Great scene: DiscoBiscuit, casual action hero, running toward his car, firing between paces, throwing himself to the side of his black Hummer, opening the door, grabbing the all-powerful Glock 23 - to gloriously, ferociously defend himself.
    I hope he gets the girl in the end too.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Actually, if you placed it in a private or member blog, which is where it belongs, you could have controlled people like Mole.
    I don't agree that it belongs in a private or member blog at all.

It clearly has political intent and reasoning, and, as such, is just fine where it is.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I drive a black Audi thank you very much.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    This is not the one area where it would get this kind of reaction.

It was liable to get this reaction in any part of the forum where anti-gun members could post in it.

Look at mole's original post -- the first political one in thread: he said we should ban such speech on this forum.
    Mole thinks a lot of things should be banned.

I've never seen anything about your views on guns (at least not that I remember), but your stance in here gives plenty of reason to think you're anti-gun, if for no other reason than I don't know why you'd really care enough to argue this much about this topic if you weren't. Honestly, who cares that it's in the political subforum? It's clearly become a political thread.
    My behavior here gives plenty of reason to think I'm anti-gun? You believe the only reason someone can protest the placement of a thread is if they disagree with the content? Interesting.

As for my views on the issue, you've simply missed it. I usually make only one post because people on both sides of the argument are way too emotional and hypocritical.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."