User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I'm currently trying to decide which carry pistol to purchase.

I figured this thread would fit better in this forum and get more views here. I also personally spend more time in this part of the forum and am more familiar with it.
    It sounds like you need a personal blog.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    It sounds like you need a personal blog.
    Don't post enough for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    How is this thread a "current event"? It's as relevant as what restaurant I'm going to eat at this weekend. Should everyone start making threads about the mundane choices they make every day and post them here?
    +1, this should be moved to the "Support and Advice" section. Mods? @garbage, @Ivy

I'm currently trying to decide which carry pistol to purchase.

I figured this thread would fit better in this forum and get more views here. I also personally spend more time in this part of the forum and am more familiar with it.
    Your personal feelings and preference are irrelevant to the proper categorization of threads. Else, the idea of categories for threads is irrelevant. Which nullifies the benefit you get from "hanging out in this section". You can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    This is a rhetorical question.

Why does it happen that every time someone brings up guns as a hobby and interest everyone get their undies in a bunch and turn it into this giant political debate? I mean, I do not like guns (I have no interest and want nothing to do with them), and am quite emphatically against the NRA. But I don't go crying about all the "omg guns are horrible! They need to be banned/regulated/stopped!" every time the idea of guns comes up. Seriously, it's nauseating.

People have a hobby, they're responsible with it, let them discuss it and enjoy it. This isn't intended to be political. If you don't like it, then stay out of it. It's rude otherwise.
    Like hell it isn't.

@DiscoBiscuit definitely wanted to take a jab at placing this thread where he did. His above excuse is bullshit. It wasn't an innocent question. It had more than the obvious purpose. It is meant to give the "fuck you" finger/rub it in their faces, to those opposed to guns, who are hanging out in this section of the forum, given the other categories discussing gun control, within this section.

Schoolyard games.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Why does it happen that every time someone brings up guns as a hobby and interest everyone get their undies in a bunch and turn it into this giant political debate? I mean, I do not like guns (I have no interest and want nothing to do with them), and am quite emphatically against the NRA. But I don't go crying about all the "omg guns are horrible! They need to be banned/regulated/stopped!" every time the idea of guns comes up. Seriously, it's nauseating.
    Because it's the United States, mostly.
    What did you expect?

But I agree that this thread should not be in this forum; it's a "personal thread" and not politics/history/current events and should be moved.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

I dunno but if you ever become ridiculously rich you should get a gun surgically implanted into your wrist.
    It be like spider man but with bullets.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    +1, this should be moved to the "Support and Advice" section. Mods? @garbage, @Ivy

Your personal feelings and preference are irrelevant to the proper categorization of threads. Else, the idea of categories for threads is irrelevant. Which nullifies the benefit you get from "hanging out in this section". You can't have it both ways.

Like hell it isn't.

@DiscoBiscuit definitely wanted to take a jab at placing this thread where he did. His above excuse is bullshit. It wasn't an innocent question. It had more than the obvious purpose. It is meant to give the "fuck you" finger/rub it in their faces, to those opposed to guns, who are hanging out in this section of the forum, given the other categories discussing gun control, within this section.

Schoolyard games.
    I actually didn't notice that. In that case yeah this needs to be moved for reasons already mentioned. That makes the intent of this thread highly suspect.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I dunno but if you ever become ridiculously rich you should get a gun surgically implanted into your wrist.
    It be like spider man but with bullets.
    I'd spring for the robot forearm with a gun in it.

MBTI
    yupp

I'd spring for the robot forearm with a gun in it.

Even better
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram

No judgement here, but...can you legally carry concealed weapons like that?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    No judgement here, but...can you legally carry concealed weapons like that?
    In all 50 states.