First 8910111220 Last

Thread: Vegetarianism

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *holds up a mirror*

Doesn't mean she doesn't have a point - one that deserves fleshing out and being heard. And it doesn't mean you're not being a hypocrite *again*. Remember that chat we had, a while ago? Yeah. We're here again.
    It's a matter of respect. She came on here calling anyone that eats meat ignorant and lazy and selfish. Had she been courteous and respectful, I would have done the same.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

She? Now... I know I'm not the most masculine guy out there, but I'm a male. I appreciate you understanding and defending 'my' argument though, @Amargith.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    It's a matter of respect. He came on here calling anyone that eats meat ignorant and lazy and selfish. Had she been courteous and respectful, I would have done the same.
    And two wrongs make a right? You said it yourself - He is likely young. What is your excuse? How were you at his age?

And he *actually* contributed to the discussion with valid information. Meanwhile, all you did is once again shut up a voice coz you didn't like it. And this time you didn't even contribute to the topic. If someone is being disrespectful, just stop engaging them. Hunting them down just coz you can is just giving an easy outlet for your frustration instead of owning it. Not to mention, you buried and tried to discredit information you a) asked for and b) then didn't even bother to look into for your own personal pleasure, that was relevant to the topic and the 'Truth' - something your type supposedly values so. I aint seeing it.

Edit: sorry, don't know you that well, I should know better than to assume, though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

The problem with fi dom when young is their ideals.can sometimes alienate others. I'm fine with what @Noll believes in. The problem is he expects everyone else to think the same way on the subject. Which is unrealistic imo.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    And two wrongs make a right? You said it yourself - she is likely young. What is your excuse? How were you at her age?

And she *actually* contributed to the discussion with valid information. Meanwhile, all you did is once again shut up a voice coz you didn't like it. And this time you didn't even contribute to the topic.
    At her age (I don't even know what that is, let's guess 18) I was smart enough to know I didn't know shit about how the world works. And I CERTAINLY didn't go around judging people.

If someone wants to come up here and act as self-righteous as she, and talk to everyone like she's an adult, then I'm going to treat them like they're an adult.

Two wrongs make a right? You assume I committed something wrong. It's called Karma. Someone slaps me, I slap back.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    The problem with fi dom when young is their ideals.can sometimes alienate others. I'm fine with what @Noll believes in. The problem is he expects everyone else to think the same way on the subject. Which is unrealistic imo.
    What, exactly, do you think I expect everyone else to think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

This is exciting, but less talk about me, more talk about vegetarianism I think would be best.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    She? Now... I know I'm not the most masculine guy out there, but I'm a male. I appreciate you understanding and defending 'my' argument though, @Amargith.
    Hey, at least I thought you were a dude. I called you "guy." She brought up the "she" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    This is exciting, but less talk about me, more talk about vegetarianism I think would be best.
    And threads go where threads go.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

At her age (I don't even know what that is, let's guess 18) I knew I was smart enough to not know I didn't know shit about how the world works. And I CERTAINLY didn't go around judging people.

If someone wants to come up here and act as self-righteous as she, and talk to everyone like she's an adult, then I'm going to treat them like she's an adult.

Two wrongs make a right? You assume I committed something wrong. It's called Karma. Someone slaps me, I slap back.
    Actually, you did. You actively went out of your way to discredit him and the information provided which you didn't even bother to vet. That's misinformation and hounding someone at best - regardless of what they did to you. You didn't just defend yourself, you went after them. And that's a big difference.

Anycase, I'mma stop derailing this thread now and hope to god that it picks up with the information provided by Noll for those who are interested.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

What, exactly, do you think I expect everyone else to think?
    I don't give a flying fuck what you expect others to think.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so