User Tag List

Thread: The Typing Game

Default The Typing Game

Lets play a game.

1. state your guess for the type described above you.

2. describe your own person, a real person. Use a fake name for them.

3. Do it as often as you like.

4. Have fun.

..........I'll start one to get the ball rolling.......

My name is Zan (fictitious name to protect real persons identity).

I'm Choctaw and was born in Oklahoma. Grew up in Kansas.

I'm a male. 5'10" tall, black hair, brown eyes and medium tan skin.

I have several tattoos but my favorite is a dragon that wraps around my torso and comes down over my shoulder.

I've always been a bit of a dare devil, been in six knife fights, have endured several stab wounds. Was once a professional thief and bit of a con man. Also, I Have given the police chase a time or two, but that was before learning martial arts. I was careful and do not have any felons on my record.

I am now a third degree brown belt in Tai Chi and a second degree black sash in Baguazhang. I'm co-owner of a martial arts school and my partner is an INFJ. We work well together and I'm not afraid to let her swing the sledge hammer at me.

I would do almost anything for her because I truly believe in what we're doing. We've been through some things together and we often laugh about it. I tell her she's a little too hyper. If I like you, I'll put my life on the line for you, but if I don't, I'll beat the crap out of you and walk away without a word. I like most everybody so long as you don't go to messing over little kids or old people, then you get what you deserve.

I have a mechanical mind and am a good thinker.

I like a good thriller novel and am smarter than people give me credit for. Extroverts often underestimate me. I have never taken an MBTI test. Based on the observer's information, what type am I?

Now, describe your person and let others type...
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    5w6 sp/so
    LII Ne

ISTP, type 8

Name: Alice (not real name)
    I'm a middle-aged female.

My family is the most important thing in my life. I will do anything for them. I am pretty accepting and tolerant and do my best to follow the rules and be kind to people. I have a strong moral code and a sense of right and wrong. I am quite modest about my abilities and do not like braggarts. I expect people to be polite and tactful to others. I am a big procrastinator on things but usually manage to make the deadline through a last minute rush. People see me as easygoing, fun to be around with a good sense of humor. On the inside, I am quite anxious and rather protective, even overprotective of my family members. I just want what's best for them and don't want to see them hurt. I have good common sense and 'street smarts.' I'm also pretty book smart too but not what you'd call an intellectual. I like to read, but mostly read feel good stories or bestsellers, usually not the literary classics. I am not the best at keeping house, it tends to be messy and I keep alot of stuff that I think might be useful later or that I feel I can't get rid of because they are gifts or passed down the generations even if I don't like it or see much use for it. I am often anxious about how I present myself to other people. I'm anxious at first with new people, making a good impression but usually get along with most people and a good conversationalist.
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Neutral Good

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

ISFJ 9w1 sp/sx

Name: Chuck
    Tall man, in his early 20s.

I like working manually with my hands and I have very good motoric abilities. When I was a kid I loved doing chemistry experiments and I created my own tools. I still does create my own tools as I run my own small company. I like to be original when creating them, I like to experiment. Even though I dislike it I try to take a good care about all the paper works I need to get done. I dislike to work under someone else's leadership as I can be a good leader on my own, I like to create my own rules and my own order and I am good at adherence the order I set. I hate mess and dirt, I always try to keep things tidy. I like to take care of things around me to keep them in order and I also like to take care about people. I often feel responsible for other people's needs and sometimes I can be very parental to others. I am also a good observer and can have good insights about people. But I am shy with strangers, I am also closed and sometimes it's hard for me to be completly spontanious. Though I can search for adrenaline when it comes to sports and challenges, I am hardly scared.
    I prefer logic over the emotions when it comes to debates, but I also take care not to hurt someone's feelings. I like to feel the steady ground under my feet, I like to be pragmatic.
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra