User Tag List

Enneagram
    9w8

Default I don't like it when...

...when I've rearranged my busy schedule and looked forward to a thing for the entire week, only to have it cancelled or rescheduled at the last minute.

...when somebody promises to show up and help me but never bothers to call and tell me that they've changed their minds.

...when someone reminds me over and over to do some little unimportant thing that I'll eventually get around to doing anyway or that really doesn't matter in the long run at all.

...when somebody calls me up on the spur of the moment and expects me to drop everything and just go on a whim and do...whatever...and then attempt to make me feel guilty because I'm already committed to doing something else.

...when somebody gives me some god-awful ugly outfit that's six sizes too big and says, "That's so you!"

...when somebody invites me to a party and I actually accept. They tell me the party starts at 9 p.m., but nobody shows up until 10:30 then they want to know why I have to leave at 11:00 and don't seem to understand that some of us work day jobs.

...when somebody calls me and asked where I'm at before I'm actually supposed to be there.

...when somebody assumes that because I'm polite that I'm a pushover, naive or "fragile." When people mistake my calm demeanor for a lack of competence.

...when people assume that I'm not intelligent because I have a nice smile or that I'm romantically interested in them because....I have a nice smile.... or because I look at them when they're talking to me.

Those are just a few things, probably type-related, that I don't like.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    That's a lot of dislikes, it would be difficult to top that list.

I guess that I really only have a couple of serious dislikes.
    I don't like big government sticking it's big nose into the private lives of citizens & I don't like puppet leaders tearing down the USA.

I don't like those things either! Haha.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

violaine

- it's still bloody freezing in April! Are you kidding me with this stalker-winter?! Um, and lots of other things which I can't really think of at the moment. Mostly to do with not being able to get everything done that I want to get done because there just isn't enough of me to go around.