User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

He's ENTJ, a war veteran (mandatory service) and general surgeon. His hobbies are politics, history and exercising. He was raised in a very strict, large and poor family and has overcame a lot of adversaries to get to where he is. He's been through war twice and migrated multiple times just to give us better life. He's quite amazing, he fixes everything around the house, he's not humble about his skills but is incredibly humble about his successes. To this day, at the age of 65 (retirement age), he works extremely hard, has purchased multiple apartments (one for each child) just to give us a head start in life. He's never been good father in the sense that he's disciplined us properly but he's always given us what we need.

I'm his favourite; we're very much alike on the inside but we appear very different because he's E8 (dynamic, proud, born leader) and I'm E9 (friendly but indifferent). I wouldn't say he's a good role model but an excellent reminder of what anyone can achieve in life if they care enough.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

My dad is an INFP and he's in IT. He got a degree in Economics but he's been working as a programmer and developer most of his life.

I'm getting a degree in English but I'll probably follow his IT footsteps. INFPs work in mysterious ways.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Question for first graders.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

My father is an ENFJ 6w7 he is foolish exactly 1/2 of the time yet this doesn't necessarily make him wise the other half. However, I do not mean to discredit his knowledge nor his insight, as he seems to know some/quite a bit of everything and perhaps then the whole of nothing I suspect. When we do speak I find it very interesting which is indeed a compliment.

We also apparently live together.

He borders on good and safely resides in adequate, there is many a father substantially worse, I'm aware and thus I harbor no resentment towards him.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Mi padre is a mildly overweight, balding middle aged man who is a surgeon at a big hospital in my area. He has a lot of siblings and grew up in a poor, small town. He likes to watch ESPN, particularly football, volleyball, and hockey. This guy loves beer, steak, and ice cream. He's an ENxP - likes to meet new people, dramatic, smart, but a bit of a procrastinator and can have those moments where he never shuts up.

He doesn't use his head much. At. All. He's done some stupid stuff.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Nice Ventrilo-harassment reference. My dad is an ISTx industrial warehouse worker, usually handles inventory, sometimes forklift. He's been working with the same company so long (longer than I've been alive) that he makes more than his managers and they can't give him any more raises. He is awkward around people and very private, but friendly.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    My dad's an ESFP sonographer. He asked my mum out when she was a medical resident at his hospital because he thought she was cute and had nice thighs. He does yoga 5 times a week, and shoots animals from a helicopter on his holidays. He had a hard upbringing he doesn't talk about much. He lives in a thimble and wears his socks until they have holes in them, and when my mother tries to throw them away, he goes out to the bin and rescues them for a few more wears. His one regular splurge is on fusion jazz records he buys from Amazon. He's turning 60 this year, so we're planning a surprise.
    Wtf!!!!

You are actually okay with this?

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Wtf!!!!

You are actually okay with this?
    Not personally, but each to their own. They are pests, and the property owners pay hunters to keep down the numbers.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

My Father is Lord Atreus and I am the product of his tryst with a river nympth.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

My dad is an ISFJ accountant. He's a loving and caring father, currently works in a place with 2-hours time difference between us. He likes animals; whenever he's home, he helps me taking care of my cats. He met mom when she, being a nurse, was assigned in his hometown. He also likes Michael Jackson music if I may add... dad is the calm one meanwhile mom is the enthusiastic one