First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Take a breath.

Dealing with daily disappointment can be immensely frustrating - especially as reality is rarely the way we want it to be. Our perfect pristine inner world is much better - or so we believe.

Letting go of that feeling of being a God (and having to live up to the standards of a God which are unreasonable to place upon *any* human being, including yourself), will ironically free you. It will give you a way to channel your energy in a way that won't feel like you're about to explode. And it will ease the internal conflict you're so tired of fighting every damned day.

How do you do it? You take it one day at a time. And each day, you make it a point to challenge a belief of yours - and deal with a frustration. Ask yourself why something frustrates you - why you believe it should be (insert your way), and why you feel annoyed that you cannot change something that just is never going to be in your control. Then ask yourself how to navigate it as it is, see its usefulness and actually accept its reality to then bend it to your will. Coz that, as a human, you do have the power to do.

Slowly you'll work through each frustration. It can take years. But along the road, you'll find that each time you resolve one, you'll gain more mastery and ironically will come closer to that perfection you're striving for atm. And each time, you'll gain more energy, and more peace of mind. Until finally, there is no explosion danger - there is just the wielding of your power and the peace within.

Most of all - don't punish yourself for how you feel now or failing to adjust to reality. Just don't quit, either. Compassion, forgiveness and acceptance of your own flaws and the discovery of your own resilient nature after learning from mistakes is what allows you to tap into your potential.

/ fortune cookie wisdom.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    You know...I'm being serious..

I think I'm God...
    I think everyone is God.

idk...to me, it makes sense.
    Everyone is God.

But idk...those are just my beliefs.
    I can see what you mean here if the word God can be replaced by "vitalistic principal" (or an equivalent for vitalist creative forces in other mysticisms and religions) and if you consider that we are all impermanent manifestations of an "eternal spirit", but your way to talk about it was pretty awkward.
    Anyway, don't confuse this divine intuition with what the ancient greeks used to call "hubris".

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Not saying you're not God...

just...

consider the alternatives...

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia...n-of-grandeur/
    A delusion of grandeur must be nice once in a while.

Realities of inadequacy, are unfortunately far more common and true.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned

consider the alternatives...
    That I'm crazy? That's mean.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    A delusion of grandeur must be nice once in a while.

Realities of inadequacy, are unfortunately far more common and true.
    A healthy dose of narcissism can actually be beneficial -- and perhaps almost necessary -- for success:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthy_narcissism
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ide-narcissism
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizab...b_5107392.html
    http://www.news-medical.net/health/H...arcissism.aspx
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yoland..._b_577237.html
    http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...beck-interview
    http://afternarcissisticabuse.wordpr...diagnosis-npd/

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

That I'm crazy? That's mean.
    I thought I couched it in rather sensitive terms...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Seriously...there's only so long that I can run away from my future. Something deep down inside of me says I'm about to blow up. Like, you'll be seeing me on TV, hearing about me on the news, reading about me on the internet. People will be writing about me, talking about me..

It's funny, I have no idea what for ...it's just this irrational, unrelinquishable feeling I have. I've had it ever since I was a young kid. I mean, when I was 10...I kind of always knew I was going to be someone. Though I'm plenty lazy, deep down I know I'm not. I put in work. I move mountains...

And now, I'm 24...and it feels more like a function of time, not possibility. It feels inevitable. Ever since I was around 20. People will come up to me and shake my hand. People will, once they see me and talk to me, just know...what I seemingly already know. Though I doubt, I never not believe. Not even for a second.

I got a glimpse of it when I had a pregnancy scare. My gf told me she might be pregnant...and seriously, I flipped. It was scary. I was scared of me. I had hit those streets so hard...not asking. Telling. I was afraid of what I might have done had someone dared gotten in my way. And people...they sensed it...no one dared stepped on the path I was taking.

I feel like I own the world. That the world is mine. Now, watch me take it. Because, even though I didn't have to. I am.

On some level, deep down, I've always known I'm god.
    You re delusional. Get a reality check.

Edit: most probably delusional.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You re delusional. Get a reality check.
    Here's another thing..

I make reality. I build my future by telling it how it want it to be. "Checking reality" is just me thinking about what my next step is, or assessing what it currently is, or thinking about what it was before...

I've put this principal to the test before, too. Sometimes reality hurts, and it sucks...not quite what you thought it would be...but ultimately, reality is something I've learned to control.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Here's another thing..

I make reality. I build my future by telling it how it want it to be. "Checking reality" is just me thinking about what my next step is, or assessing what it currently is, or thinking about what it was before...

I've put this principal to the test before, too. Sometimes reality hurts, and it sucks...not quite what you thought it would be...but ultimately, reality is something I've learned to control.

I get the impression that you're entertaining yourself by projecting the appearance of psychosis to see who will fall for it.

If not, then carry on.

Permabanned

I thought I couched it in rather sensitive terms...
    That's the funny thing about being rude. Masking it with nice language doesn't detract from its rudeness.

It's ok. I know what I think must not be agreeable to everyone.