User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Well I haven't been in any since I graduated college and trained MMA for a couple of years (shame I know, as I've wanted to test out those skills myself).

The last one to happen occurred when I was a Freshman in college. I hadn't taken my ADHD medicine that day for whatever reason (which didn't help), and my room mate was bugging me while I was playing some game or other on my computer.

I can't remember what we were arguing about (this occurred back in 2004 I believe so it's been a while), but eventually I turned around in my chair and called him a bitch.

Before going any further, let me give some context, my room mate was a 5'10 Indian guy who weighed maybe 150lbs soaking wet and I at the time was probably about 205 lbs 6'1.5".

That being the case he decides being called a bitch is sufficient provocation to slap me in the face. Given the fact that I hadn't had my Concerta that morning, my impulse control was not at it's best.

I jumped up out of the chair and started after him. Once out of my chair I think he realized the size difference (mistake he had made) and bolted for the kitchen. He comes back in the room with a kitchen knife. My Irish was up and all from being slapped, but I wasn't really in flight or fight mode b/c he was a fairly small guy. The instant I saw the knife in his hand, I had the craziest adrenaline dump in my life, and grabbed the wrist of his hand holding the knife, with my other forearm on his upper chest/throat I pushed him into the wall, and managed to knock the knife out of his hand.

That was the end of it, and we agreed not to mention anything to the RA or authorities. He stepped over the line and made a rash decision when I got out of the chair, but no harm was done and no ones pride was injured.

No sense in making a mountain out of a mole hill for nothing. We never really had anymore issues after that.
    Jesus. A damn knife? Goodness. That's intense.

I too trained for years. And I sometimes wonder if that confidence has actually PREVENTED fights from happening. Whenever someone tries to test me now. I pretty much go into fight mode (this doesn't mean that I start throwing bombs, just tense up and get ready). Strangely, it's usually around this time that the "barker" usually diffuses.

I had a guy slap me on the ass very hard in the bathroom once at a drunken volleyball party, and I shrugged it off, he did it again, I turned around and slammed him into the wall and stuck my elbow into his throat and just said "Careful." I have no memory of even meaning to do this, it was just a reaction. He did nothing after that.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Jesus. A damn knife? Goodness. That's intense.

I too trained for years. And I sometimes wonder if that confidence has actually PREVENTED fights from happening. Whenever someone tries to test me now. I pretty much go into fight mode (this doesn't mean that I start throwing bombs, just tense up and get ready). Strangely, it's usually around this time that the "barker" usually diffuses.

I had a guy slap me on the ass very hard in the bathroom once at a drunken volleyball party, and I shrugged it off, he did it again, I turned around and slammed him into the wall and stuck my elbow into his throat and just said "Careful." I have no memory of even meaning to do this, it was just a reaction. He did nothing after that.
    Moral of the story, don't ever ever slap a man.

You can talk shit and posture all day long (unless you're talking shit to a girl, then I might act) but if you lay your hands on someone in pretty much any way... Be ready for consequences.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I got into a physical fight only once. I was 15 and the girl had been my best friend, but decided to sleep with the boy I was "talking" to. She then went around school and told everyone I was a lesbian and a slut. She just harassed me too much and would just slam into me if she walked past me. I do not know why she did this, it confused me greatly. She'd tell everyone she was gonna beat the shit out of me too. I was really scared. But one day in the school hall she walked past me again, rammed her shoulder into mine and yelled out, "Oh my god, Stephanie is such a fucking slut". I turned around and just slammed my fist into the side of her head and she kind of just fell into the lockers after that. She tried to come back at me and managed to slap me a few times in the face, but I was so scared/angry from all of this that I just elbowed her in the mouth. Needless to say we both got into trouble when the teachers found us. She started it because she rammed into me so she got into worse trouble than I.

Of course this event didn't stop her from sexually messing around with the guys she'd find that I liked for a while after that. She was just kind of a massive bitch. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I got into a physical fight only once. I was 15 and the girl had been my best friend, but decided to sleep with the boy I was "talking" to. She then went around school and told everyone I was a lesbian and a slut.
    She slept with a boy you were crushing on? God, you are such a lesbo.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

She slept with a boy you were crushing on? God, you are such a lesbo.
    Yeah, go figure that logic. I think she was projecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I attacked my cousin when we were both around ten because she found my diary and wouldn't give it back after I asked nicely. After trying to wring it from her hands, I started grabbing her arms and pushing her, and she ended up falling over and landing on her elbows.

...This story doesn't seem very exciting coming after DiscoBiscuit's and ayoitStepho's.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I've been in allot of fights

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Smacked a guy in the face when I was 16. That's about it, I think. He'd been bullying and harassing me for over 6 months and that particular day, he decided to run off with my coat. I just wasn't in the mood for his bullshit that day. He was about twice my size but a coward and I didn't feel like arguing with him to get the coat back. I asked him once, I asked a second time and he felt the need to mock. I smacked him in the face as a distraction and snatched the coat out of his hands. As he recovered from the smack, I saw his face swell and go dark red while he kept repeating 'Psh, that didn't hurt!'. I rolled my eyes at him and went back to my spot.

Never heard from him again.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

LadyLazarus

If this is the standard, then I guess I have slapped a few men in the face more than once at a bar. One guy, yes seriously, even had glasses. haha, but he slapped me first. Never punch a man with glasses. I don't think the rules say anything about a good hard slap.
    Haha I actually used to wear glasses as a kid and when she slapped me, they literally flew across the room lol.
    I will admit, that girl got me good.

Because I love the use of the word 'Punk' in the OP...thank you for that...I will gladly answer.

I've never been in a physical fight. But for all the times I've stepped into the middle of something for someone else...(only to immediately start having an out-of-body experience..."what are you doing?")...I'm surprised I haven't been beaten and hospitalized. I'm 5'7" so I'm not short...but I'm not imposing with my muscleless, chicken body. 'Bluffing' is how I've somehow saved myself.