I bitch about all kinds of people on the forum, so rather than spinning around like a broken record, I felt I should dump all my thoughts here and welcome anyone who is fed up with a particular type of person to do the same.
1) People who don't snuggle.While your significant other is not entitled to your body; they ARE entitled to your affection. the world is a cold, uncaring place which forces you to be strong, hide your weaknesses and hold your feelings in check. at the end of the day, people need an outlet to express their vulnerability and experience the love they secretly crave without judgment or prejudice. someone who withholds affection and snuggling for his/her partner is denying them that right and deserves to be alone forever, period.
2) People who deliberately withhold sex. I'm not talking about "I'm too tired now" or "I don't feel well at the moment". withholding sex is a powerplay and a passive-aggressive means of forcing your partner's hand and controlling his/her behavior. If your partner does this, break up with him/her immediately.
3) Oversensitive People. There is something to be said for healthy vulnerability and emotional self-awareness, but I am sick of all the woe-is-me, adolescent drama. if you are suffering from emotional/self-esteem issues, it's YOUR responsibility to deal with, not mine. Emotional wounds are as real as physical wounds, but they are meant to be dealt with in private or with the help of a trained professional, so grow the fuck up, grow some gonads and deal with it.
4) People who claim not to have any strong opinions. First off, let's get one thing straight: you're not actually any more open minded than anyone else. The difference is, you are too much of a pussy to actually stand for something, so you opt instead for being quietly judgmental under a veneer of false humility and fake smiles. Calling you a hypocrite would be giving you too much credit, because at least a hypocrite has the courage to voice his opinions and stand up for something (albeit inconsistently). If you actually claimed as much about harmony as you like to come across as, you'd be out there doing something about it, because problems and conflicts are things which need to be faced head on if there is to be real peace.
5) Belligerent people. There are certainly appropriate times to lay into someone, but goof grief! learn some self control. Society tends to excuse such people as "high-strung" "more human" or "troubled", but throwing a tantrum and acting like a spoiled brat are not acceptable behaviors in an adult interaction. I welcome objective criticism, but come at me with that kind of disrespect or hostility and I will check the shit out of you.