Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default People who deserve more hate and ridicule

I bitch about all kinds of people on the forum, so rather than spinning around like a broken record, I felt I should dump all my thoughts here and welcome anyone who is fed up with a particular type of person to do the same.

1) People who don't snuggle.While your significant other is not entitled to your body; they ARE entitled to your affection. the world is a cold, uncaring place which forces you to be strong, hide your weaknesses and hold your feelings in check. at the end of the day, people need an outlet to express their vulnerability and experience the love they secretly crave without judgment or prejudice. someone who withholds affection and snuggling for his/her partner is denying them that right and deserves to be alone forever, period.
    2) People who deliberately withhold sex. I'm not talking about "I'm too tired now" or "I don't feel well at the moment". withholding sex is a powerplay and a passive-aggressive means of forcing your partner's hand and controlling his/her behavior. If your partner does this, break up with him/her immediately.
    3) Oversensitive People. There is something to be said for healthy vulnerability and emotional self-awareness, but I am sick of all the woe-is-me, adolescent drama. if you are suffering from emotional/self-esteem issues, it's YOUR responsibility to deal with, not mine. Emotional wounds are as real as physical wounds, but they are meant to be dealt with in private or with the help of a trained professional, so grow the fuck up, grow some gonads and deal with it.
    4) People who claim not to have any strong opinions. First off, let's get one thing straight: you're not actually any more open minded than anyone else. The difference is, you are too much of a pussy to actually stand for something, so you opt instead for being quietly judgmental under a veneer of false humility and fake smiles. Calling you a hypocrite would be giving you too much credit, because at least a hypocrite has the courage to voice his opinions and stand up for something (albeit inconsistently). If you actually claimed as much about harmony as you like to come across as, you'd be out there doing something about it, because problems and conflicts are things which need to be faced head on if there is to be real peace.
    5) Belligerent people. There are certainly appropriate times to lay into someone, but goof grief! learn some self control. Society tends to excuse such people as "high-strung" "more human" or "troubled", but throwing a tantrum and acting like a spoiled brat are not acceptable behaviors in an adult interaction. I welcome objective criticism, but come at me with that kind of disrespect or hostility and I will check the shit out of you.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Oh I could write a book on this .

My biggest one though:

People who refused to be pinned down

Meaning: people who intentionally cause confusion, don't state their intent, refuse to answer questions that clarify things because they want their to be ambiguity, people who won't even explain why they want to be ambiguous. They're intentionally being confusing, and it makes me want to beat my head on a wall. In those situations I either force them to delcare something, change the focus so it gets away from the ambiguity, try and make them to go away, or I go away myself. UGH. WHY. I don't understand why people can be like this. Worst is, when you ask them why, they won't even answer that.

Another big one:

People who cause chaos, because it's chaos

AHHHHH! Nuff said.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

It annoys me to talk to someone who pretends not to have strong opinions and is always trying to smooth everything out so that we wind up talking about nothing. She'll start glancing sideways and acting uncomfortable at anything political or religious. It's not fun. I could loosen up around her if we could just have a good argument.

But what's worse, than someone claiming no strong opinions, is someone who knows nothing subject but does have opinions.

LadyLazarus

I wouldn't say hate and ridicule,no one really deserves either of those, more like a whack to the head every once in a while. Preferably with something painful.

I strongly agree with the last 2 and mildly agree with the 3rd, but the first 2 I do not agree with at all,I don't think anyone is entitled to affection or sex just because they are in a relationship with someone, I feel like it's not something anyone is entitled to, it's something one gives to the other because they want to not because they have to. As an act of love, not an act of duty. That would result in forced affection and forced intimacy, both of which would just be pale, disgusting attempts, devoid of actual love, intensity, and intimacy.

Both partners are people after all, and some people are just not outwardly affectionate, they don't do it out of spite or because they don't love their partner, it's just not them. Those people probably wouldn't be well suited for someone who needs affection.

Number 4, is the one I completely agree with, it's stupid to pretend to be non-judgmental while mentally criticizing everything and anything that moves, what good does that do anyone, just sitting there pretending like problems don't exist? Facing things head on is the only way to gain anything/ progress.

People who need a whack to the head with something painful:

1.Fake people

2.Smotherererers

3.Liars

4.People who go about honesty in a stupidly tactless manner

5.People who bother others for no reason/ take things out on others

6.Bill Cosby(those sweaters )

7.The overly passive/ conflict avoidant

8.People pleasers

9.People who ignore me while I am angry

10. People with "omgz I'm such a bad ass" syndrome

Last edited by LadyLazarus; 04-07-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Socionics
    ILI

People who will not admit defeat in an argument that has been won in an attempt to preserve their ego and still win. (This does not include people who still believe they are right, but it encompasses people who need to win every argument)

People that attempt to drag you into some sort of interpersonal nightmare and play a role.

People that question all veritable knowledge presented to them in favor of their own personal experience or personal understandings of a situation.

People who attempt to invade privacy.

People who play the role of the double-edged sword, being kind to you when they are in your presence while actively working against you when you are not in their presence because of "social niceties".

People that plan social events in an attempt to make everyone "comfortable" by their own standards with unnecessary and trite games or discussions serving to please the few fools that actually enjoy them in order to pressure everyone else to follow suit.
    (Apologies for Gamma Quadrant speaking here, but the purpose of a social event should be focused solely on its objective and not on having a "pleasant atmosphere and experience". Get the job done and go.)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Another one:

People who have been shown they are wrong, acknowledge/admit it, but don't care and keep doing what they were doing. This could also be called willfull ignorance and refusal to learn.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? This can very quickly drive me to being nasty to said person.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Oh I could write a book on this .
    My biggest one though:
    People who refused to be pinned down
    Meaning: people who intentionally cause confusion, don't state their intent, refuse to answer questions that clarify things because they want their to be ambiguity, people who won't even explain why they want to be ambiguous. They're intentionally being confusing, and it makes me want to beat my head on a wall. In those situations I either force them to delcare something, change the focus so it gets away from the ambiguity, try and make them to go away, or I go away myself. UGH. WHY. I don't understand why people can be like this. Worst is, when you ask them why, they won't even answer that.
    Another big one:
    People who cause chaos, because it's chaos
    AHHHHH! Nuff said.
    conclusion: you hate ENTPs
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    conclusion: you hate ENTPs
    ENTP's (Ne) has been known to get under my skin at times (I actually have a harder time with Fi though)... but nah I don't hate them. I just don't get it. I mean, it IS the function that truly makes me uncomfortable because it goes in the opposite direction of how I work. It's completely alien to me. When ENTP's get on doing their thing my head starts spinning so fast it just falls off. So long as they aren't (anyone really) doing it for the sake of doing it and nothing more, then I just sit back and watch.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Needy/dependant people.

People who don't know what "I need space" means.

Slack jaws.

Unawares.

Randoms.

People who stare at me.

People who read over my shoulder.

People who don't know what "No" means.

Hipsters.

MBTI
    yupp

people I already hate
    In no likes experiment.

that is all