People who sit at traffic lights in the lane that could go straight ahead or turn into oncoming traffic. Their indicators are off, so you pull in behind them thinking they intend to drive straight, as you do. But when the lights turn green and ONLY THEN they turn on their indicator and you're stuck behind them while they wait and wait and wait for an opening in traffic and every other bugger zips past you in the other lane.
people who stand directly in the middle of a walk way for no fucking reason, and are oblivious to the fact that perhaps people might need to walk and there's no way to get around them
people who walk ridiculously slow and everytime you try to pass them they move over.
ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
Motivation: Dark Worker
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
MTG Color: black/red
Male Archtype: King/Lover
"You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
"I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
Slow drivers who accelerate 10-15km/hr when you try to overtake them -- with oncoming traffic. One day we will have technology advanced enough that when certain conditions are met it will unlock access to a horn capable of causing physical pain. I'd take that over a hovercar any day.
people who get severely butt hurt over cultural 'misuse' ex: white girls having dreads, my friend got called racist in Walmart by a whole family...damn.
When people get mad when you don't tell them the truth about them or how you feel about them 24/7 and say you're passive aggressive... when in reality...
1. I'm very confrontational to people who know how to take criticism
2. I'm a pretty warm person, so if you're still getting offending by my 'constructed criticism' then you have some severe ego problems, I'm sorry
3. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR YOUR BITCH STORM, SO I'LL LET YOU CARRY ON AND NOT KEEP CALM WITH OUT ME IN YOUR LIFE
4. we will be social acquaintances, because I don't care to confront you...because I'm sick of even having conflict with you
5. we will slowly drift apart, and you wont even see what I did...hehehehe.
People who continue to argue about abortion, politics, and religion and emotionally drain everyone at A PARTY, OUR AN OUTING WITH FRIENDS.
1. I enjoy discussing these topics! who doesn't? THEY'RE AN ENDLESS DEBATE...AND DEBATES CAN BE FUN...AT TIMES........
2. wtf? why are you arguing in school, to a MATH class room filled with 17 year olds that god isn't real??? (when no one asked) YOU ARE SUPERIOR! WOOHO! DAMN... SO DARK, SO MATURE, FOR 17! Please take your fedora off and sit down, junior.
3. I'm so glad you're all about peace&love and opening your third eye to the world and the metaphysical infinite possibilities~*~*~* but you've clearly have a misconception upon the "natural topic" Arguing about the government putting cancerous chemicals in all our processed foods, is probably true.. no doubt. But why are you forcing this down my throat, when I'm a drunk at a party eating Doritos? And then you pat me on the shoulder and say "but duuude no offense" No offense but i'm pretty sure we are on the same 'natural' level if you're taking acid from strangers and doing nitrous 24/7 where did those substances come from?!?! the magic "natural" drug garden?
4. DO WHAT YA WANT WITH YA BODY~*~*~* AND DON'T TALK ABOUT PRO LIFE IN FRONT OF MY LIBERAL HIPPIE FRIENDS. GRANDMA...
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
Usually, all I am ever seething about is how easily bothered other people are, and by such minor, fleeting and surface-level things. How negative does one's baseline regard for their fellow human have to be that they are pushed into full-on anger by a total stranger talking at the wrong time, wearing the wrong thing, wanting something weird, mangling a word, making the wrong face 10,000 miles away, or otherwise doing something that is only aesthetically questionable without malice or real systemic damage? Disagreement or distaste is a totally different thing - I am talking about rage, hopelessness, biting judgement with insufficient support. The emotional energy expenditure some people think this stuff is worth and the disproportionate moral weight they attach to it disturbs me. Disturbs. Do they have focus? An imagination? Headphones, if necessary? A sense of humor? Just plain patience? Maybe even the mental agility to jump perspectives and see a funny or appealing side to the little specks of chaos that will fill our days whether we like it or not? Or is that too much to hope for? I am very sensitive to environmental stimuli myself, so I understand nuisance and will let someone know if what they're doing has exhausted my capability to work alongside them and advise an alternative if appropriate, but it's never personal for me unless they mean it that way. A person is so much more than whatever shallowly annoying detail is inconveniencing me in the moment. tl;dr, intent.
Sadism. When people take pleasure in each other's pain or shame. When someone strikes out at another person for what seems like a strangely petty or aesthetic reason, sometimes I suspect it's an excuse the perpetrator is making to justify their actions to others when in truth, they just feel like hurting somebody. Even when punishment is justified or deserved, if somebody finds dealing it fun, they are the wrong person for the job.
People in helping professions who can't stand those they help. Stop the deception and get a job that you are more compatible with, at least one where you are no longer in direct contact with those you feel bitter towards. The real feelings show through more than you think. Let someone do it who has both feet in.
Ridicule itself, lol. I understand the jokes and greatly respect the power and history of humor as criticism. I will listen to it and think about it, but it's not personally my style to laugh at or produce myself, and too many heavy servings of it drain me. This item isn't intense enough for this thread. Oh, well.
Hate itself, lol. I am a soft little dancing fairy stereotype.
Genocidal sentiments, no need to explain.
Misanthropy. The more casual it is, the worse. Such stylish self-sabotage. Oh, yes, I have seen some shit. I know what evil is and how it's a possibility within every single one of us, certainly including myself...it can do its motherfucking worst. But it can never, ever, ever, ever make me write off my kind or their potential. You do not get that power over me, even if you rip off everything else.
4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ⏩ ISFP
RLOAX (don't do it) ⏩ Melancholic Hufflepuff
A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung
People who label themselves 'nice guys' and create some sort of cult/meme out of it. I find the use of the term in reference to oneself to be insincere in most cases - true virtue and depth of character speak for themselves. I almost feel reluctant to empathize with people who choose to state their grievances from that angle.
Those who try to justify consumption of meat in modern society
Those who hunt and fish for 'fun'
Those who spill blood for a living
Those with global apathy
Those who value body over mind and emotion
They should all be hanged, really. If I were God they would go first. If you're one of these then I hate you with all of my heart.