User Tag List

First 78910 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh people who ask for things, and you tell them just take you don't have to ask. And they still ask

I make a full pot of coffee so anyone who wants some can have a cup, quit asking if you can have some coffee every morning.
    Haha.

They're just being polite. But yeah, stop it, people.

MBTI
    INFP

People who sit at traffic lights in the lane that could go straight ahead or turn into oncoming traffic. Their indicators are off, so you pull in behind them thinking they intend to drive straight, as you do. But when the lights turn green and ONLY THEN they turn on their indicator and you're stuck behind them while they wait and wait and wait for an opening in traffic and every other bugger zips past you in the other lane.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Haha.

They're just being polite. But yeah, stop it, people.
    yeah I get annoyed by it though.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    people who stand directly in the middle of a walk way for no fucking reason, and are oblivious to the fact that perhaps people might need to walk and there's no way to get around them
    people who walk ridiculously slow and everytime you try to pass them they move over.
    werd
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP

Slow drivers who accelerate 10-15km/hr when you try to overtake them -- with oncoming traffic. One day we will have technology advanced enough that when certain conditions are met it will unlock access to a horn capable of causing physical pain. I'd take that over a hovercar any day.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

people who get severely butt hurt over cultural 'misuse' ex: white girls having dreads, my friend got called racist in Walmart by a whole family...damn.

When people get mad when you don't tell them the truth about them or how you feel about them 24/7 and say you're passive aggressive... when in reality...
    1. I'm very confrontational to people who know how to take criticism
    2. I'm a pretty warm person, so if you're still getting offending by my 'constructed criticism' then you have some severe ego problems, I'm sorry
    3. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR YOUR BITCH STORM, SO I'LL LET YOU CARRY ON AND NOT KEEP CALM WITH OUT ME IN YOUR LIFE
    4. we will be social acquaintances, because I don't care to confront you...because I'm sick of even having conflict with you
    5. we will slowly drift apart, and you wont even see what I did...hehehehe.

People who continue to argue about abortion, politics, and religion and emotionally drain everyone at A PARTY, OUR AN OUTING WITH FRIENDS.
    1. I enjoy discussing these topics! who doesn't? THEY'RE AN ENDLESS DEBATE...AND DEBATES CAN BE FUN...AT TIMES........

2. wtf? why are you arguing in school, to a MATH class room filled with 17 year olds that god isn't real??? (when no one asked) YOU ARE SUPERIOR! WOOHO! DAMN... SO DARK, SO MATURE, FOR 17! Please take your fedora off and sit down, junior.

3. I'm so glad you're all about peace&love and opening your third eye to the world and the metaphysical infinite possibilities~*~*~* but you've clearly have a misconception upon the "natural topic" Arguing about the government putting cancerous chemicals in all our processed foods, is probably true.. no doubt. But why are you forcing this down my throat, when I'm a drunk at a party eating Doritos? And then you pat me on the shoulder and say "but duuude no offense" No offense but i'm pretty sure we are on the same 'natural' level if you're taking acid from strangers and doing nitrous 24/7 where did those substances come from?!?! the magic "natural" drug garden?

4. DO WHAT YA WANT WITH YA BODY~*~*~* AND DON'T TALK ABOUT PRO LIFE IN FRONT OF MY LIBERAL HIPPIE FRIENDS. GRANDMA...
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Usually, all I am ever seething about is how easily bothered other people are, and by such minor, fleeting and surface-level things. How negative does one's baseline regard for their fellow human have to be that they are pushed into full-on anger by a total stranger talking at the wrong time, wearing the wrong thing, wanting something weird, mangling a word, making the wrong face 10,000 miles away, or otherwise doing something that is only aesthetically questionable without malice or real systemic damage? Disagreement or distaste is a totally different thing - I am talking about rage, hopelessness, biting judgement with insufficient support. The emotional energy expenditure some people think this stuff is worth and the disproportionate moral weight they attach to it disturbs me. Disturbs. Do they have focus? An imagination? Headphones, if necessary? A sense of humor? Just plain patience? Maybe even the mental agility to jump perspectives and see a funny or appealing side to the little specks of chaos that will fill our days whether we like it or not? Or is that too much to hope for? I am very sensitive to environmental stimuli myself, so I understand nuisance and will let someone know if what they're doing has exhausted my capability to work alongside them and advise an alternative if appropriate, but it's never personal for me unless they mean it that way. A person is so much more than whatever shallowly annoying detail is inconveniencing me in the moment. tl;dr, intent.

Sadism. When people take pleasure in each other's pain or shame. When someone strikes out at another person for what seems like a strangely petty or aesthetic reason, sometimes I suspect it's an excuse the perpetrator is making to justify their actions to others when in truth, they just feel like hurting somebody. Even when punishment is justified or deserved, if somebody finds dealing it fun, they are the wrong person for the job.

People in helping professions who can't stand those they help. Stop the deception and get a job that you are more compatible with, at least one where you are no longer in direct contact with those you feel bitter towards. The real feelings show through more than you think. Let someone do it who has both feet in.

Ridicule itself, lol. I understand the jokes and greatly respect the power and history of humor as criticism. I will listen to it and think about it, but it's not personally my style to laugh at or produce myself, and too many heavy servings of it drain me. This item isn't intense enough for this thread. Oh, well.

Hate itself, lol. I am a soft little dancing fairy stereotype.

Genocidal sentiments, no need to explain.

Misanthropy. The more casual it is, the worse. Such stylish self-sabotage. Oh, yes, I have seen some shit. I know what evil is and how it's a possibility within every single one of us, certainly including myself...it can do its motherfucking worst. But it can never, ever, ever, ever make me write off my kind or their potential. You do not get that power over me, even if you rip off everything else.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post

Stansmith

People who label themselves 'nice guys' and create some sort of cult/meme out of it. I find the use of the term in reference to oneself to be insincere in most cases - true virtue and depth of character speak for themselves. I almost feel reluctant to empathize with people who choose to state their grievances from that angle.

MBTI
    yupp

people who claim to hate drama but cause drama

(guilty, but I also hate myself 76% of the time, so it's ok)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Those who try to justify consumption of meat in modern society
    Those who hunt and fish for 'fun'
    Those who spill blood for a living
    Right-wing nitwits
    Illiterate warlords
    Degenerate CEO's
    Those with global apathy
    Those who value body over mind and emotion

They should all be hanged, really. If I were God they would go first. If you're one of these then I hate you with all of my heart.

You need more dietary protein.