User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

People who claim to be intellectuals but can't tolerate someone with a different opinion than them. I don't mean someone who gets into a disagreement or argument about those things. I mean someone who thinks that if people don't agree, they should be made to.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Sadistic, mean-spirited people who want others to suffer just because they or their side suffered. It's disgusting. I absolutely despise that kind of quality in others.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Those who impose their will upon others by force, refusing to see all the facts of the situation or consider negotiation with the other side.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

People who claim to be offended on behalf of a group, especially if they are not a member of that group (read: SJWs).
    Moral hypocrites. I will lose respect for someone if they hold diverging standards for different people, depending on their popularity or perceived value.
    People who conceal their true aims and motivations for personal gain, especially if they pretend to have wider concerns when in reality they are totally self-interested.
    People who resort to blackmail because they realise they cannot win an argument through reason.
    People who are incapable of reaching a conclusion/decision, but lead you on because they enjoy your attention.

All of this boils down to a dislike of unprincipled, inconsistent people.

MBTI
    yupp

no one sometimes it feels good, but really i've realized its not gonna change those people.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Bureaucrats and the idiots who give them so much power; FDR and every other progressive politician; college professors - pretty much a domestic enemy at this point; teachers unions - another domestic enemy, ruining tens of millions of lives for profit; leftist media donkeys (including Stewart/Colbert) - purveyors of leftist propaganda; whoever invented curling. I'd rather watch baby seal clubbings....jk.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    People who claim to be intellectuals but can't tolerate someone with a different opinion than them. I don't mean someone who gets into a disagreement or argument about those things. I mean someone who thinks that if people don't agree, they should be made to.
    I always find it strange when anyone refers to themselves as an intellectual or a person with intellectual tastes, it lack modesty and shows signs of poor social awareness.