User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

For the times when living becomes so beautiful that I suddenly feel the weight of its inevitable end, and this only reinforces its beauty.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

...More coming.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Not the whole video, but 0:00-5:05 -- the medley of "Broadminded" by the Louvin Brothers (arranged by Chris Thile) and "The Blind Leaving the Blind, 3rd Movement, Part 2" (composed by Chris Thile and Punch Brothers).
    Last edited by EJCC; 04-09-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

One of the things that I like to do *internally* while other people are working and subsequently paying me just to be ENFP... is to truly and deeply ponder the superior qualities of Introverted Feeling...

WALMART

I wanna hang with you, @Starry.

As for myself...

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I wanna hang with you, @Starry.

As for myself...

^^right back at you. breathtaking.

Socionics
    ILI

When I am exploring our paradoxical existence. Interestingly, the deeper I focus internally, the darker and more vivid the color black that encompasses the majority of my mind gets.

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

My internal world is kaleidoscope of zen and epic transcendent adventure. It is literally equal to my imagination.
    Take Earth, intensify its terrain and diversity, add stuff like: the odd unusually coloured sky, add elements of rich/unique architecture and out of this world intense/breathtaking landscapes, flora, fauna, every last imaginative fantasy and alien race and creature, passion, companionship, fable morality, varied atmospheres, magic, portals, true love, surrealism, semirealism, strong bonds, symbolism, exciting challenge, individualistic unique characters, awesome magical forces of nature, scale, maze and puzzle intricacy, other senses, extra dimensions, physically inconceivable sensations and colours, elements of survivalistic fantasy/sci-fi & horror, incredibly dense spectacular futuristic cities, stunning light ambience, post-apocalyptic scenes, exotic villages, streamline utilities, bright colours, dreamy colours, technoutopianism, futuristic transportation, spaceflight, other worlds, fantastical historical influences, floating things, extra moons/suns/planets in the sky and a few rainbows and you have just about 0.0001% of it.

There are no bounds, but all is infused in a sheer overwhelming scale. There is adventure, the domestic, emotions, the general complexity of life, affection, the good, the bad, and the ugly, you name it.

Just an ever constant explosion of internal creativity and diversity and idealism, pure perfection.

I don't spend as much time in my head as I did in my late teens but when I do return, it is at a wonder to me as to where all this mental content comes from. I wish I was good enough an artist to project it, yet much of it doesn't seem so intense or complex as inside my head, it's like within my head everything is connected to so many other possibilities and my own mind can shock and stun me. Characters in my imaginary world literally come alive, talk to me, are genuine and unique.

I love the Earth just as much, Earth is just like a home place for me, yet it, too, is full of adventure. When the two collide, that is jusy absolutely amazing, like galaxies colliding, colours projecting and fusing.
    Yet there is nothing I love more than to connect with others, sharing and combining imagination. My imagination is explosive and diverse and can connect with almost anyone as free minded, as long as they added their own bit and did not dominate the fantasy entirely. I love it when world collide and make great harmonics to pick up and explore, I have hence always enjoyed imaginative play and still do, to this day, crave imaginative themes and roleplay yet it has to be more, it has to be real, there has to be social genuinity, there has to be practical and imaginative ideas, my inner world is so diverse my imagination can connect to almost anyone. It's enough to make me consider the idea of reincarnation as true because my imagination didn't come from books and I keep running into things others have made that are in some way similar yet it is almost as if I have a psychic imagination.

My very inner imagination is what figuratively, playfully and creatively connects to the outside world, it is how I perceive everything, excitement and unlimited adventure.

Still clueless to my type so if anyone relates or finds this post informative to that, I'd like to know.