User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

We need more ENTPs around.

That is, unless you're an INFJ hunter.

Riva

Welcome back.

Since you were gone someone called @Mane joined and he kind of vibes like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What's happened in the last 3.5 years?

I'd say the level of typological discussion has actually improved significantly.

A couple years ago, the enneagram seemed to rise in prominence, with interest in instinctual variants, tritypes, etc.

Now it's pretty much par for the course for noobs to already know their MBTI type, enneagram type, tritype, and instinctual stacking.

Blackcat and I, and others, got into the correlation between MBTI types and enneagram types (see here, here and here).

I made a blog, as well as some threads on astrology (an oldie but goodie you should recall: here; and two others here and here).

Then there's forum drama, which, frankly, I'd rather not go into, because it would probably then infect this thread.

Let's just say the term "misogyny" started getting thrown around a whole bunch, and many people found it obnoxious.

For not just that reason, but others as well, the level of hostility on the forum seemed to be rising for almost two years.

Various members, myself included, had essentially figured out how to sidestep the FAQ, but still insult one another.

This then led to the rules being revised, such that "hostility", very broadly defined, was now against the rules.

This led several members -- Lark? others? -- to leave, as they felt it restricted their speech.

Kalach left, too, due to his disagreement with the mods on who owns his posts (he wants to be able to delete them).

The main suspects in the hostility issue -- myself, Salome, and marm -- reduced their posting significantly.

Calm seems to have returned to the forum, but it was boring as fuck from what I could tell.

This rule-change drama stuff took place over several months during the fall of last year.

Various romantic relationships have formed, and unformed -- both online and offline.

Various members had their names turn not blue, or blue, and some turned back again.

Some members got married, some members had children, some members broke up.

I came back a few weeks ago, as I was sick, and taking time off from work.

I've been posting for the last couple weeks, but may soon cut back again.

Highlander recently took over the forum, and let you back on.

That should more-or-less catch you up-to-speed.
    Huh, good recap.

I've been away longer than I imagined. Sometimes I still come across something that I contemplate for my signature, and I haven't even posted regularly in as long as I can remember!

Hi Sim. Is your real name Dave, or am I totally imagining that? I remember you primarily from INFPc, when it was still around.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I recall liking the way you do things.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Please post more.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    What's going on around the forum these days? Who's here that still remembers me? Is anything interesting going on typology-wise?
    Fantastic stuff. I'm glad you're unbanned. I very much missed your 'debates' with Jaguar.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Huh, good recap.

I've been away longer than I imagined. Sometimes I still come across something that I contemplate for my signature, and I haven't even posted regularly in as long as I can remember!

Hi Sim. Is your real name Dave, or am I totally imagining that? I remember you primarily from INFPc, when it was still around.
    Ummmm nope, and evidently you do not remember me, because I've never been on that forum. =P
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Dave? hahahaha....

"Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it..."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I remember you well. On some topics it took me a while to fully appreciate your stance on certain things, but if I remember correctly, it always came to an understanding.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Ummmm nope, and evidently you do not remember me, because I've never been on that forum. =P
    Lame! My memory is terrible. I realized I had you confused for someone else after I came across his username and was like, "Huh. " Then again, bad memory + 5-6 years' absence =
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love