User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    don't listen to her, the Kool-Aid is delicious
    @Retmeishka you should get to know me, so I can ask a rude question, without pissing you off
    And I don't drink Kool-Aid anyway, since it's got too many artificial colors and flavors in it, so even in non-cult environments I probably would avoid the Kool-Aid.

Yes, you can ask me a question. I didn't even see that your comment was up there for some reason, until now.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    And I don't drink Kool-Aid anyway, since it's got too many artificial colors and flavors in it, so even in non-cult environments I probably would avoid the Kool-Aid.

Yes, you can ask me a question. I didn't even see that your comment was up there for some reason, until now.
    I actually hate kool-aid

oh i'll figure out the answer, eventually. if i don't seek, then I am lazy. I'm trying to stop that. sorry i asked. (not passive agressive, sincere)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Modern forums like this one grew out of usenet and emailing lists.

You can still go to Yahoo! Groups and bask at the primitive societies there.
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. When the internet first began, it was people at various universities who joined together with people at other universities. They sort of knew each other, or knew of each other. Or, maybe not, I don't know. All the 'discussion boards' went through email.

I've just been having a desire to communicate with groups of like-minded people lately. I'd actually prefer to meet all the people in person, rather than make a discussion board. I'm forcing myself to postpone this project/idea until I get a couple things settled, but I'm always saying that, and nothing is ever settled enough for me to start my projects - it's always, 'I've got to do this other stuff first,' so the projects never happen. All the discussion topics I really care about are so controversial I'd probably be thrown in jail for rabble-rousing if I actually started talking to people about them.

But I have too many different ideas for projects and can't do all of them simultaneously, so this 'start a forum' idea is low priority... I just had to think about starting a forum because I didn't know how long it would be before I got banned-for-existing here. If I get sick or have a bad mood or have one of my manic attacks, then I'll inevitably write stuff here and get into conflicts with people and get myself banned. I already know I'm doomed, I just don't know the exact details of how and when it will happen.

So I was fantasizing about having my own forum where I couldn't get banned. In my forum, it should be a bannable offense to talk about the Jungian Cognitive Functions methods of ordering the functions and determining someone's type. Unless you're talking about it in the context of disproving it. But no matter.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

I actually hate kool-aid

oh i'll figure out the answer, eventually. if i don't seek, then I am lazy. I'm trying to stop that. sorry i asked. (not passive agressive, sincere)
    Uh-oh, did I overlook the question, or did you never ask the question? Did I accidentally get pissed off about something without remembering it? Now I am confused.

MBTI
    yupp

Uh-oh, did I overlook the question, or did you never ask the question? Did I accidentally get pissed off about something without remembering it? Now I am confused.
    no i asked, if I could ask you a question. I didn't ask the actual question, you're good
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

no i asked, if I could ask you a question. I didn't ask the actual question, you're good
    lol, okay

MBTI
    yupp

lol, okay
    yeah, sorry to confuse you. I do that sometimes.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all