User Tag List

Page 9 of 347 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Sometimes I feel like have no idea who I am, and when I try to introspect I'm afraid I'm just weaving more layers of self-deceit to try to hide my emptiness from myself.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I secretly wonder if I'd ever be good at working retail, I don't think I would be, my facial expressions and my inablity to be nice to assholes, and not keep my mouth shut when someone pisses me off, probably would get me fired the first day
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

There's something painfully gratifying about when another ENFP pisses me off. I know why you did what you did because I can also recall when and why I did it to somebody last. Then, hopefully, there's an aha moment.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Just when I thought I said all I could say, my chick on the side said she got one on the way...these are my confessions.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

We don't know pop culture? that's what she said. Suck this, homey!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Two confessions:

1) I kind of miss my ex already (though I guess he must have already forgotten me by now, which may make it easier for me to move on).
    2) Vedic Vision Society, the student organization that I have been a part of for the past two years, is affiliated directly with ISKCON in Chicago. I could never admit this before, for fear of being judged by others for technically being a "neophyte Hare Krishna".
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Here's a little taste of Confessions for ya:

'Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.'

LadyLazarus

Sometimes I wish I could drop out of college and just be free to do what I love instead of being confined to devoting so much time to it.I hate having to force myself into/ conform to the one-size fit's all round hole that is the education system in order to succeed, I hate that I have to attain perfect grades to atone for all my past failures.I enjoy the learning aspect, I just hate how they all go about it in such a dull manner...

Although, at the same time I want all the finer things in life and school is the only sure-fire way I feel I'm going to get those, so I know I must force myself to trudge on no matter what.

I assume most of what others tell me is lies. In conversation the majority of my mental processes are often devoted to interpreting lies.

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    I assume most of what others tell me is lies. In conversation the majority of my mental processes are often devoted to interpreting lies.
    I actually do this as well, extremely frequently.

To add to my confessions, I label everyone in my life Ally, Enemy, or Undetermined (that includes each and everyone of you on this forum as well). These terms are fairly dynamic and are rather polar, shifting with the unearthing of certain motivations and stances on issues.