MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Wolves and tigers and snakes? Oh my.
    Oh yes
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Ah...the trials of saturn. We must bound ourselves with mercury.

Indeed.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Most of the time, I do things with my friends and family not because I want to, but because I know that I shouldn't isolate myself. If I didn't force myself to be around other people, I probably wouldn't do any socializing at all.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I am actually pretty easy IRL.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I don't get the hype for quentin taratino and I've seen, Django, Kill Bill 1 and 2, and Pulp Fiction
    the one I liked the best was Pulp Fiction but still don't get the hype. Couldn't stand django or kill bill and there's movies in that genre I do like. I just don't get it. and I don't get people's reactions when I say I don't like him, like i'm a terrible person for not liking something. or that i'm trying to be different [i don't know] but given the fact that I have given him an honest try the i'm trying to be different doesn't hold up. If i said i didn't like him and had not seen any of his films, ok fine. I don't know why this confession is now a ramble either. but there you go.
    by @magpie

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't get the hype for quentin taratino and I've seen, Django, Kill Bill 1 and 2, and Pulp Fiction
    the one I liked the best was Pulp Fiction but still don't get the hype. Couldn't stand django or kill bill and there's movies in that genre I do like. I just don't get it. and I don't get people's reactions when I say I don't like him, like i'm a terrible person for not liking something. or that i'm trying to be different [i don't know] but given the fact that I have given him an honest try the i'm trying to be different doesn't hold up. If i said i didn't like him and had not seen any of his films, ok fine. I don't know why this confession is now a ramble either. but there you go.
    Yeah....those movies in question sucked except for Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill was so crappy I fell asleep. My friend's loved it...but why? It was so fake and the fighting scenes were heinous. Pulp Fiction was deep and symbolic and had great acting and was great for it's time...everything fell into place, but after that the movies he made were SO bad....unless he directed Reservoir Dogs...that was good but did he direct it? Not sure/
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Yeah....those movies in question sucked except for Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill was so crappy I fell asleep. My friend's loved it...but why? It was so fake and the fighting scenes were heinous. Pulp Fiction was deep and symbolic and had great acting and was great for it's time...everything fell into place, but after that the movies he made were SO bad....unless he directed Reservoir Dogs...that was good but did he direct it? Not sure/
    Oh yeah, I know.

I made a thread at the height of harry potter pandamonium that it was over rated you should've seen the back lash. I still say it is. I like harry potter but it is over rated. People thought I was saying it sucks, it doesn't. Just not as good as everyone claims or believes, it's ok thats what happens when you keep your mind sharp and don't bend to society so it can't brain wash you. I was for a bit but not enough so i redirtied my brain with the truth, you know how that goes, I'm sure.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh yeah, I know.

I made a thread at the height of harry potter pandamonium that it was over rated you should've seen the back lash. I still say it is. I like harry potter but it is over rated. People thought I was saying it sucks, it doesn't. Just not as good as everyone claims or believes, it's ok thats what happens when you keep your mind sharp and don't bend to society so it can't brain wash you. I was for a bit but not enough so i redirtied my brain with the truth, you know how that goes, I'm sure.
    Yeah...I see that.

Harry Potter is like a 7/10, maybe 6/10 for blatant plot holes and sort of contrived a forced philosophical view. But it is a good movie in general. I did get something out of watching it.

But yeah we seem to share some tastes when it comes to cinema. Have you ever seen Blade Runner?
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    yupp

Yeah...I see that.

Harry Potter is like a 7/10, maybe 6/10 for blatant plot holes and sort of contrived a forced philosophical view. But it is a good movie in general. I did get something out of watching it.

But yeah we seem to share some tastes when it comes to cinema. Have you ever seen Blade Runner?
    I have not
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have not
    what's your favorite movie? Ferngali?
    it was open
    -the end"