User Tag List

Page 57 of 347 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Seduce him. He'll enjoy it, trust me.
    An INTJ teacher faced with attempts of seduction from a bad student? He will add disdain to disrespect.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I have a crush on my xNTJ teacher.

I am not revealing my feelings to him though because I wanna keep our relationship professional, I don't wanna cause him to feel awkward around me, and also, I know that he takes his teaching profession seriously, so I'd rather keep silent about my feelings.

Sometimes, I couldn't help but to feel that he hates me. I am one of the weakest student in class and he often got pissed off at me and yelled at me all the time.
    I felt so hurt by him....Why can't he be more gentle toward me? But this is impossible I guess, because he hates incompetent people, and I am an incompetent person, no matter how hard I try in class, I kept failing his subjects. In his eyes, I am just an incompetent person who doesn't deserve any ounce of respect
    Have you talked to him about your coursework and study habits? NTJs might be critical and harsh at times but they would prefer to see people succeed rather than fail. And they are experts at efficient plans for improvement. I do think it is wise to stay quiet about your romantic feelings. Perhaps when you are no longer his student you could pursue him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Seduce him. He'll enjoy it, trust me.
    Maybe I will stick a bunch of anonymous love letters under his desk

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Have you talked to him about your coursework and study habits? NTJs might be critical and harsh at times but they would prefer to see people succeed rather than fail. And they are experts at efficient plans for improvement. I do think it is wise to stay quiet about your romantic feelings. Perhaps when you are no longer his student you could pursue him.
    Yeah I have tried talking to him about it. I let him know that my main reason for failing that exam is because I didn't have enough time to complete the papers. And he ended up even more furious and he yelled at me and said that he has given me 2 hours to complete the paper and 2 hours is already a lot of time. To be honest, I don't know what's wrong with me either. My mind just seems to work slower than other people, 2 hours might be lots of time to other people, but to me, 2 hours is a very short time. I suspect I might have some learning disabilities such as dyslexia that causes my brain to function very slowly, but I'm not too sure about this because I've never been officially diagnosed before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    An INTJ teacher faced with attempts of seduction from a bad student? He will add disdain to disrespect.
    And this is why I love INTJs. They have strong willpower and they don't get seduced easily

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Maybe I will stick a bunch of anonymous love letters under his desk

Yeah I have tried talking to him about it. I let him know that my main reason for failing that exam is because I didn't have enough time to complete the papers. And he ended up even more furious and he yelled at me and said that he has given me 2 hours to complete the paper and 2 hours is already a lot of time. To be honest, I don't know what's wrong with me either. My mind just seems to work slower than other people, 2 hours might be lots of time to other people, but to me, 2 hours is a very short time. I suspect I might have some learning disabilities such as dyslexia that causes my brain to function very slowly, but I'm not too sure about this because I've never been officially diagnosed before.
    I would recommend speaking to your school's disability office, or go to your Dean or principal if you need directing. If you are struggling in the courses because you cannot adequately demonstrate your knowledge, even though you feel like you have that knowledge, it would certainly be worth it for your grades to look into potential diagnosis and testing accommodations. Your school should have the resources to handle all of that, or at least to refer you out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Complexity Just wondering, do you think you could maybe be crushing on him because you feel like he disapproves?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Complexity Just wondering, do you think you could maybe be crushing on him because you feel like he disapproves?
    It's a thing.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Some of my feelings I can only ascertain by looking at them sideways. I can barely tell the difference in the early stages of liking somebody if I'm actually indifferent. But, if I look out of the corner of my eye, there's a halo.
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Nope, this isn't the reason why I am crushing on him.

To be honest, when I first met him, I actually disliked him a lot because I find him overbearing and unreasonable. But the more I get to interact with him, the more I saw other sides of him.
    I noticed that although he can appear like an asshole on the outside, but on the inside, he can be quite softhearted, he just doesn't show this side of him to people readily.
    For example, there was once when I told him a bit about my past history, I told him that I studied at a business school but ended up quitting halfway. And when he heard about this, he immediately started looking very upset. And also, there was once when he called up my parents because he wanted to talk to them about my progress in class. And he said to my parents that he wants me to come to class 1 hour earlier every day, and then knock at his office door and ask him questions. He said that I am allowed to knock on his door as many times as I want and he wouldn't get angry over it. He is such a caring teacher I also love how creative and philosophical he can be at times, he can literally turn every music lessons into a philosophical class.
    And also, I like the fact that he is very perceptive and he can understand me and see through me at times. For example, he knew that I suffer from anxiety even though I have never mentioned about this to him before. Most people who knew me always viewed me as shy, whereas he immediately saw through my shyness and he knew I have anxiety.
    I also like how hardworking and successful he is. For example, he went overseas to study at a prestigeous music school and he was also working a few jobs at the same time to pay off his school fees and then after he graduated he went back to his homeland and opened his own music school, he is only in his early twenties at that time and he already managed to own his own business.
    I love how passionate he is about music, and I love how hardworking he is when it comes to pursuing his passions.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Sounds like he's physically attractive.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery