User Tag List

First 401451491499500501502503511 Last

Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5162

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Glados View Post
    I have been becoming more impulsive than usual, lately.

I have no qualms with it. I have no regrets of it, no nothing. I liked it, every single moment of it, and I will like every single moment of it if it continues in the future, yet, I have good plans when it comes to my career and life, in the next 5 years and I want to implement those plans, not for the sake of implementing them, but I'd really love to pick the fruits from them. I look at everyone and everyone looks at me. Some hate me, some like me, some both. I don't feel anything in return towards most of them, and that's ok, that's just who I am. If I did felt things for everyone or if I felt things towards them as intensely or highly as they did to me, maybe I'd be less impulsive and therefore would be able to implement my visions towards the near future stronger, but, that'd not be my life then, it'd be something else.

It's obvious that I don't give a shit as much as most of people who give a shit about me. I appreciate their amount of giving a shit though, not being able to reciprocate does not mean that I am not appreciating, that's a false dichotomy. I don't give a shit about them or even my own self-preservation, as much as them, and not giving too much of a shit about my self preservation is what made my life this exciting, this beautiful, and I don't expect anyone to understand, for it's better when it is lived, however, I remember my lawyer implying that I was going to be a wasted potential.

Well, knowing what he meant, what he wanted to mean and what he tried to do, I am going to prove him wrong and afterwards, who knows?

People don't really realize their lives are illusive fortresses built on mud, which can be easily destroyed. Instead, they prefer to live that illusion, to participate in it. I know it's an illusion, a farce. Nothing as any value at the end and nothing will survive, no philosophy, no ideology and emotion actually exists, they are fabrications of human mind to cope with the meaninglessness with this world and I am quite ok with this, actually. What gives me fuel is the meaninglessness of this world. Yet, I'll fulfill it. I am not going to fulfill my potential because of some misconceived meaning or something, I am going to fulfill my potential, because I want to, because I can, and what I am able to do, is what I deserve to have, at least, for now.

For the greater scheme of things, I am still enjoying the ride, because it's just what it is.

A ride.
    What's the relationship between intention and outcome?

Enneagram
    8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    What's the relationship between intention and outcome?
    I don't know, Barthes killed the author.
    Mercifulness is not a trait that the weak can possess. The world is full of idiots who like to think that they are merciful in order to forget that they actually are weak.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx

I dont really like Charlie Brown specials. Someone always gets screwed over in them in my opinion. Or someone is just sad. The halloween one is the worst. What does a little girl get for believing in something- a missed opportunity to enjoy one of the most special nights for kids every year.

I dunno.

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Glados View Post
    I don't know, Barthes killed the author.
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx

I have boo berry, frankenberry, and count chocula.

But I only like the marshmallows.

So good

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

One of my main interests in life is knowing what people do when they're weak.
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE

ESFP 8w7-7w8-3w2 sp/sx

"No one comes between me and my fortune! No one!" - Penguin, The Icy Depths, The Batman

Friendly Loner Hermit Of The Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Well, is there anything you're putting off doing? Maybe do that. Or start talking to someone.
    INTP 9w1 5w6 3w4 so/sx

And remember to laugh 'cause you're living in a crazy world,
    were you'll never guess what could happen next.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Of The Forest View Post
    Well, is there anything you're putting off doing? Maybe do that. Or start talking to someone.
    Talking to somebody here, on my phone, or around me?
    ESFP 8w7-7w8-3w2 sp/sx

"No one comes between me and my fortune! No one!" - Penguin, The Icy Depths, The Batman