Thread: Confessions

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I often question whether I'm a good person or not. All my life, I've had to hear from my family things such as "Oh, you know so-and-so has achieved this and that," "He/she is so hard-working yet so kind and humble," "Why can't you be like that?" (etc.) And then my family wonders why I have such a low self-esteem...

It hurts me to the core, every single time. During such moments, I feel like a useless moron who will never amount to anything in life.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I don't like working. I'm pretty sure I will hate any job I ever have. Also I really want to be a mother but I'm afraid that it'll turn me into a frustrated paranoid bitch and that I'll do a shitty job taking care of my kids. I wish I could spend my life in a commune on hallucinogenics making friendship bracelets and music.

Lol this is actually really embarrassing. Guess that means I did it right?
    a lot of enfps would relate to that feeling i think.

but you WILL be an awesome mom and find something you love doing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I don't like being told to do stuff, I've even cursed people out over it and refused to do it or did the opposite. It doesn't matter if I wanted to do it before or it be good for me, I no longer want to do whatever it is.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I often find myself defending Nickelback, because most people who bitch about them haven't heard the similar but far worse bands that play every day on modern rock radio.

The only people who I've met who understand this are my friends in the Rockies where I grew up. We bitch about Buckcherry, Hinder, and Skillet instead.

This is just one small example of why, after four years on the east coast, I still haven't quite overcome the culture shock...
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I don't like working. I'm pretty sure I will hate any job I ever have. Also I really want to be a mother but I'm afraid that it'll turn me into a frustrated paranoid bitch and that I'll do a shitty job taking care of my kids. I wish I could spend my life in a commune on hallucinogenics making friendship bracelets and music.
    My uncle is a textbook ENFP. He's very smart/creative, but he constantly changed jobs, started up new business ventures before promptly dropping them, he couldn't stay in school, and everyone in the family kinda labelled him: a dreamer, a drifter, definitely not a 9-5 guy.

Anyway, he had a couple kids, and a lot of the family doubted him at first, but it's almost like the kids energized him in a weird way. They stabilized him, he ended up doing a business program, and is now doing well at some firm or another. It's not his dream job or anything, but MAN is he ever happy. He just loves his kids and is such an amazing dad.

I'm not saying all ENFP's are the same, but it's possible for you restless wanderers to settle down, if the cause is right. At the very least, you won't be a frustrated paranoid bitch

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    My uncle is a textbook ENFP. He's very smart/creative, but he constantly changed jobs, started up new business ventures before promptly dropping them, he couldn't stay in school, and everyone in the family kinda labelled him: a dreamer, a drifter, definitely not a 9-5 guy.

Anyway, he had a couple kids, and a lot of the family doubted him at first, but it's almost like the kids energized him in a weird way. They stabilized him, he ended up doing a business program, and is now doing well at some firm or another. It's not his dream job or anything, but MAN is he ever happy. He just loves his kids and is such an amazing dad.

I'm not saying all ENFP's are the same, but it's possible for you restless wanderers to settle down, if the cause is right. At the very least, you won't be a frustrated paranoid bitch
    thank you! i see that potential in myself. i have a lot of love to give. great to hear an ENFP success story, lol. thanks so much for sharing.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

LadyLazarus

I think; no, I know, I only want love for selfish reasons at the moment.

I'm so bad at giving; I'm afraid that I'll never be able to truly have the sort of relationship I want and that I'll only end up hurting/using whoever it is again.

I wish I could stop being so selfish, it's the root of all my problems, but it's become second nature.

I suspect I was born this selfish, it literally makes me angry when people ask for help or I have to do things for others that do not benefit me.

Yet, I demand help from others...it's disgusting and I have no idea how to stop.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I think; no, I know, I only want love for selfish reasons at the moment.

I'm so bad at giving; I'm afraid that I'll never be able to truly have the sort of relationship I want and that I'll only end up hurting/using whoever it is again.

I wish I could stop being so selfish, it's the root of all my problems, but it's become second nature.

I suspect I was born this selfish, it literally makes me angry when people ask for help or I have to do things for others that do not benefit me.

Yet, I demand help from others...it's disgusting and I have no idea how to stop.
    aww yummy yummy raw honesty love it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Conflicted. As a Christian, it's not exactly "promoted" in my home to date outside that. Ah, but I'm so so soooooo attracted to people who aren't Christians. I mean, I'd like someone with similar beliefs (because I whole heartedly agree with who Jesus is to me in my life) but I don't want someone with a stick up their ass. Let's go smoke some pot, go explore, have wild and crazy sex!! Let's live life! But that's not typically ok I suppose. I don't really know. I'm so conflicted all the time.

*cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Enneagram
    9w8

I've heard confession is good for the soul and I think that when there is no fear of judgement, it's true. So long as no one's basic human rights are violated, I just want to live and let live, be me and let everyone else be themselves. I yearn for freedom and peace. I earnestly pursue it.

Also, I wish I had telekinetic abilities!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14