Page 34 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by idkman24 View Post
    All I want is a girl to f*** me in a way that'll make me powerless. A girl that'll tell me to "shut up," that'll throw me on the bed, tie me up, COMMAND me to do things, basically make me her bitch. I want a girl that is good at playing the dom as well as the sub and has as high a sex drive as me, but is sweet and bubbly in public.

And then I want her to invite her best friend over, who is the EXACT same way. I want a lady that makes me her and her friends' sex slave.

Most of the sex I've had up to today haven't been much better than mediocre at best. Last girl claimed to be the best (quote: "I give the best head in PA") but she was only slightly above average. I want a girl who knows she's excellent in bed, who actually IS excellent and bed, and doesn't just SAY or THINK she is.

I'm beginning to think I can only find this in expensive hookers.

TMI?
    This, but I have to be able to get to do it to her and her friend as well, we should be able to swap roles. A domineering woman who isn't happy to submit sometimes as well would piss me off when I was tired. The only problem is that women with a high sex drive as high as mine would be practically nymphomaniacs, so if I had to go away for a week or something she'd be screwing other guys behind my back.

As for my confession: I've been arguing with a leftist girl about how irrational her beliefs are, for far longer than I normally would bother. The real reason is I want to take her brutally, fulfill those repressed fantasies of submission.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I deal with way more jealousy now than I ever did when I was younger. It really consumes the mind if I'm not careful. I want to be clean of that awful mind set.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    IT WAS ME! I DID IT! I TAGGED SMILEYMAN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
    I already knew that. It wasn't hard to figure out. I just clicked on his name, and then clicked the Thread Tags tab on his page, where it shows everyone who has tagged him.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I get excessively cranky when women show an interest in me when I'm dressed nicely. I think they should be exclusively dazzled by my magic from within.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i try to be down to earth, but deep down i really love being spoiled and living lavishly. my mom used to tell me (sarcastically) that i ended up in the wrong family and i was meant to be born into royalty

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I deal with way more jealousy now than I ever did when I was younger. It really consumes the mind if I'm not careful. I want to be clean of that awful mind set.
    I wonder how much awareness comes into play.... I am very aware of "envy" now, although I fail to not always act with those feelings (like watching a train crash in slow-mo); but when younger, I am not sure I was acting less out of such a mindeset so much as less aware of it.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I have nothing to confess. It would be disrespectful to my sins
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I wonder how much awareness comes into play.... I am very aware of "envy" now, although I fail to not always act with those feelings (like watching a train crash in slow-mo); but when younger, I am not sure I was acting less out of such a mindeset so much as less aware of it.
    That's fairly possible. As a young girl, I didn't believe I deserved anything good. I had a very low self esteem. As I've grown into myself and my knowing that I'm worthy of good things and having dreams, I find myself bittered by the seemingly effortless way people seem to get what they want when it's such a struggle for me to even get a job. I have too much of a , "well I deserve it" attitude that needs to be smacked into place.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Senior Member Array

I miss you too much. Finally a place with intelligent and strange people that are not stuck in their monotonous lives. That want soemthing more. And I've become addcted to it too so it feels as if I can't stop. I write to get attention, not because I have any save-the-world-aspirations. I write because I'm lonely and unhappy. I have no real problems getting friends, but the ones around are not really interesting. They have their ordinary scheduled lives with wives, children and restoration of their houses, going to the gym or sailing or boating. At the same time I'm jealous. They are the successful. They did it. I lost. But as soon as I write this there's a rebellious streak that hits me: No, you're not entirely true to yourself when you write that. This is not the only way of success. Why is success that important anyway. Always trying to please the crowd. Avoid conflict. Be an example. Be politically correct, and if not, say something that is so obvious that it comes off as if a four-year-old person had said it. But I'm not naive. I know very well. I want to be admired, successful, good in other people's eyes. Me me me. I'm so sick and tired of it. Even this post is somehow in the end just a way to try to impress other people of how a great person I truly am. But it's bullshit. 99 % of everyone here is smarter, wittier, faster, much more intellligent, educated, social, successful and less egoistic than I will ever be. And here comes the rebellious part again: No, you're to hard on yourself, it's not that bad. I feel like Gollum. All these perspectives, all these dichotomies. There is no prime mover. There is no certaintly. And even that is uncertain. There are no universal constants. And again: There has to be. I don't even believe myself.
    I mostly have female friends outside work. And one of the few who isn't is gay. Am I gay? I don't know. Never felt any physical attraction to any men. People probably think I'm gay. A very asexual gay in that case then, and a very sexual straight. So please break me down. Because I don't want to be myself. I want to be everyone else most of the time. I want to feel what it's like to be in a group of men, to play soccer with them, go to war with them. Go streaking in the night like Will Ferrell in Old school. But I'm just too fucking lazy and a coward. I hate it. This is so pathetic. (I just wrote that to get some attention and empathy.) And this. And this.
    Yeah and I dream of threesomes. Slow, caring loving threesomes. My last girlfriend wanted rough sex. But it didn't turn me on. On the contrary. I wasn't angry at her. I love her. I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to dominate her at that moment. My dick can't be anyone else than what it is. It doesn't lie. I love it for that.
    Hmm I wonder how many "I"s there are in this text. What does it say about me? Egoistic, attention seeking idiot. I actually feel very much like Dostoyevskijs the idiot. But don't ask me about the book. I read it. I enjoyed it. But I just can't remeber any details. I have a bad memory. I usually don't remember facts. But my Ni is good. Very good. So good that I think that every comment in every thread, good or bad, has some thing to do with me, me, me. Then the day after, when I reread it - I feel so stupid. Most of them were not at all about me. But some were. There's a lot of little scheming going on in the posts. And I like it. But sometimes it's scary. Psychological terror they call it in swedish. And of course the last sentence was a kind of psychological terror as well. I know that. I. Me. So tired of it.

WALMART

I wish to will myself unto death and creation.